We guys are horny as hell, but why girls aren't?

...and if you are, why you don't have sex with strangers? I'm on vacation and horny as hell, but I think girls just like to dress nice, shake their... Show More

You are saying a girl needs time, tension, connection... to have sex with you. It sounds girls are like angels: nice, devoted, honest,... . I thought like that when I was 15. Just like that. Then I found out about few girls who looked nice, were shy,
good educatedn and so on, that they had sex with a lot of guys and that flipped my view of girls. It's not fair I'll save my virginity and then married a women who had sex with 15 partners. So I'm looking for ONS to get experiences.

Most Helpful Guy

• bro, guys are hard wired to f***. That's just the way it is. However, girls are actually hornier than guys, you just have to realize that we go 0-60 in 5 seconds and they go 0-100 in 60 minutes.

Girls generally need a gradual increasing tension filled suggestive trickle, then BAM out of no where the switch flips and they are throwing you to the floor demanding to be f***ed like an animal. Learn to harness, cultivate, hint, and tease and you will be very surprised.

For those girls out there who are raging hornballs and want to disagree, you have to admit you are already thinking about sex, so your not starting at zero. But for the average girl minding her own business you have to meet, entice, create tension, build, then suggest. without that warming up process, you will just have very well developed forearms and an empty bed.

Find a hottie and flirt with her. Don't hide that you're horny, just don't hit her over the head with it either. Then mix being a "nice guy" with being a "horny bastard" and stir in a double shot of humor for a very smooth ride into tuna town. Just keep the topics about sex, but your mannerisms casual. If she likes you she will eventually get curious and horny too. But don't jump too soon and get all grabby or your will again be going solo. Keep your hints subtle but clear and your touches suggestive but respectful.

Good luck, don't be shy. Shy = lonely.

Asker upvoted