Do girls like having their breasts and nipples sucked?

does it feel good for you too or is it more annoying than anything?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 15

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

It's actually one of my favorite things in the world. I love it so much, oh my God. Even just thinking about it makes me wet.

• Personally, I love it but every woman is different.

• it feels great my nipples are very sensitive and its always my boyfriend way to get me wet

• This one loves the idea of having them sucked and fondled.

• I like it to some extent. It's not like it's amazing or anything, it does feel nice, but it's nothing that makes me moan or it doesn't get me really turned on

• I love it. It makes the love making much more satisfying. When a guy is doing me missionary, I like it when he bites on my nipples.

• It's not annoying at all. It feels okay, but I don't really gain anything from it. I feel like the guys gets more from it than I actually do.

• Gurls LOVE When Yu Suck on The Breast

• Definitely.

• I don't gain anything from it, but it doesn't really bother me if my boyfriend does it.

• It feels lovely

• It feeles amazing. And fantastic!

• I think it depends on the woman and how turned on they already are. Personally I enjoy it, but I don't necessarily gain any pleasure from it. There are other women who are completely different and have no problem at all getting off on breast and nipple stimulation alone.

• It feels absolutely amazing and I love it especially when the guy is gentle but still very into it.

• I personally like it...It feels good and gets us in the mood. Plus, it steams things up a little

• I hope so.

• From what I know...they absolutely do. Women (some of them, at least) can even have orgasms through playing with their nipples.

• From Men's Health, "In Dr. Otto's study group of 213 women, 29 percent of the women had experienced a breast orgasm at one time or another."

So the rate isn't that bad!

• And that's actually 1-5 percent of girls only. I read that in a survey long time ago