• Ask
  • myTake

Does it hurt to have your balls sucked?

I promise this is a serious question.I tried it on my boyfriend and he loved it! which is OK with me but he tells me to do it harder and harder to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• They are sensitive if they are crushed (like in your fist), or hit (with your knee).

But if you have them in your mouth and let's face it that is a pretty, soft warm wet place - it would take a lot of "suction" to hurt them.

But, for the love of God - don't bite! Awwww...

What Guys Said 6

• Some guys are more sensitive and others are not. Some women have sensitive nipples -- others don't.

• to suck on a finger or to bite on a finger ... which one hurts?

i don't think you can create enough force by sucking to really hurt him ... or else you would be able to suck a golf ball all the way through a 30 foot garden hose or something similar ... ;)

• it hurts me

• It may hurt. I don't feel any pleasure in it. Some say that it's a turn on, but most psychologically.

• Not at all unless your teeth scrape the skin.

What Girls Said 3

• It is different with different guys so each has his own tolerence as to how much or hard they want them sucked.

• Ever think about those guys who play with vaccuums? If they can handle THAT, I'm sure they can handle the suction a woman gives him. :p

• depends on the guy like my current is supper sensitive and my last was inlove with the suck-shin and tongue play

0/2500