How do you get over being used for sex? please advise.

I was going with a guy for about a couple months. One day out of the blue he calls me and says he "didn't want this to continue as he felt he was just treating me like a sl*t. And that I deserved better." I am so bitter/angry as he led me on believing that he wanted to take things slow and didn't want to jump right into anything. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and then he sprung this on me. We have had a couple disagreements as I asked questions. How do I get over this as I feel so dirty and used and less than?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• Just do things to get over him. You do deserve better than that. But you are to blame for what happened too. But you can change the way people treat you, by loving yourself and have self respect.

• Look, you have self control. You're not 100% a victim because every time you had sex, you had the choice to say either yes or no. So now that he wants to break up, don't have sex with him at all.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!