He won't kiss me during sex?

so i met this guy about a month ago we have had sex 3 times already but the last time we did he wont kiss me on the lips hell kiss me on the forehead... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• :-) People can develop feelings way sooner than a month. I don't think its necessarily that he does not have feelings for you,but he obviously does not feel comfortable to kissing you during sex.

Maybe like evangeline said it messes up the rythm.

Maybe sex is a vulnerable situation and he does not want to compound that with making it even more vulnerable by being intimate.

Maybe kissing on the neck or forehead may help him stay connected but less exposed physically.

(I know for me, its way easier to kiss someone on their forehead or neck, than lips as far as intimacy goes.)

Maybe he does not want to have to worry about more than one hole at once.

Maybe it takes away from the sensitivity of intercourse to be sticking his tongue inside you too.

Maybe its just how he learnt about sex.

Sex is sex its not kissing..

I have only been with one guy & we did not have sex, but we almost did & when we were just lying together ,(not that day, but generally) no sex he'd kiss me for hours.

As soon as he thought we were going to have sex-

(miscommunication lol)

-no kissing. At all.

Biting yes.

Kissing no.

Actually him not kissing me was was part of the reason I did not have sex that day. I was not intending to anyways, but that made me REALLY not want to. We had just been kissing before that, which made it seem like he had just kissed me not because he wanted to, but because he wanted to get me feeling close enough so id have sex with him..like going through motions.

Tho I do know lots of people who don't have kissing during sex. They say it has nothing to do with how intimate they feel. I e They can feel very close to someone & still not want to kiss during sex- the whole multitask thing. Tho there are certain positions that make kissing very easy & natural during sex

- I think.

(Try asking him about it, if you don't feel close enough to a, than maybe he does not feel close enough to kiss you :)

Also you could ask it on here :

"Do you kiss on the lips during sex -if not, why not? "

That might get better answers than :

"Why does this particular person

(You do not know any thing about)

Not kiss me

(Another particular person you do not know anything about)

on the lips ? "

Peace *