• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get a girl to give me a blow job?

Would girls like it if I said to them will, you give me head

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If my guy said "give me head".. it'd prob be the last thing he'd get. :) It may be just semantics, but I'd rather hear "blow me" than hear "gimme head".. maybe its the romantic in me but I just find that crassi'd say start with the touching, and gauge her reaction. if you think she might be interested but don't want to outright ask her to taste you, then try repositioning yourself closer to face. like if you are laying down next to each other, shimmy yourself upwards a little. if she backs away, its a good sign she's not interested. but if you communicate well, then just ask her how she feels about oral sex. I also suggest that you be willing to give as well as receive. and be sure she knows that. trust me it matters.

What Girls Said 4

• um . . I know I would definitely not, but I think its a personal thing, I depends on the girl

• well, my hubby usually says this to me "I think you should go down on me" that way the girl doesn't get offended by you saying give me head. That's like saying give me some ass instead of sex. And I think keepingitfresh had a really good answer too! ;)

• I would love to give you a blow job right now. lol but when my guy wants it, he doesn't say anything, he just gives me a look. Or says come here and puts his d*** in my face. I always give it to him.

• WOOOOW lol I would never just put my d*** in her face. lmao ohhh dang that's funny and messed up

• i also wouldn't do it, and I wouldn't want my guy asking me to, but then again, I also think its relative. however, I think if you were in a relationship with a girl for some time, and if your comfortable in front of her, you could ask and not come across as a jerk :)

What Guys Said 1

• You don't ever really ask that dude. I mean forreal because you'll make them feel like if they don't then they'll let you down. Most girls if they are into you don't like to feel like that. So what you do, what I do. Think about the movement. When you two are making out, start feeling her up and take her hand and move it to your area. Get her to play around with it. If she WANTS to she'll start probably kissing down your stomach then there you go. If she really doesn't want to she'll just stick with kissing you. If she is scared while she's touching your sh*t say things like "Do you like this" "Do you want it baby" therefore if you get yes's you'll for sure know your getting head. Just remember some girls really just don't like giving head. They find it nasty and sick. So find the right girl and you'll get it.