• Ask
  • myTake

Girlfriend wanted me to suck her breasts till they bled?

I have been dating a girl for about 3 months now and before I went away for a month she wanted me to suck her breasts while we were having sex. I was... Show More

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I would ask my Boyfriend to suck both of my breasts till they bled
  • Vote B I would never ask my Boyfriend to suck both of my breasts till they bled

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hm, that's kind of strange... my boyfriend tried giving me a hickey on my breast the other day just playfully, but it kind of hurt so I made him stop. I would imagine doing it to that extent would be really painful. I mean, I know some people like rough stuff when it comes to sex, but that seems a bit much...

What Girls Said 4

• I love it ! I want a guy I really really like to do that, its my way of showing him I wanna be thiis close, and it feels good- I never had a guy do it that long but I want to

• I wouldn't want that...sounds painful...maybe she's into pain.

• See my thought was either she wanted to remember me while I was gone (which I thought was pretty extreme) or we have been fighting this past week more then ever or so and this is her way of turning herself off of me (I admit odd but when guys don't understand things we can come up with odd solutions). All in all it was weird and eventually I will just ask how they are and why she wanted that?

• I know this is going to sound weird, but some women can actually orgasm through their breasts. Me, when I had my sexual experience, I didn't even realize any pain at all. But, he ended up breaking skin he sucked so hard. And I had massive hickeys. But It was a huge turn on. I loved to have them sucked on... Of course he was distracting me a bit at the same time. So... I don't think I would have felt any pain anyway. Lol.

What Guys Said 1