Girlfriend wanted me to suck her breasts till they bled?

I have been dating a girl for about 3 months now and before I went away for a month she wanted me to suck her breasts while we were having sex. I was more then glad to make her happy but she wanted me to continue after like 10 min of it. Long story short I spent 30 min sucking and constantly asking if she wanted me to stop since I was worried about the after effects.

15-30 min afterward they were covered in hickeys and slightly bleeding, I was concerned but she wouldn't let me look at them and immediately covered them with a shirt. This was 4-5 hours before my flight. My question is why would she want that? Does it feel that good or is there something more to this? I have a guy idea why but would like to hear the female POV on this since this is by far a first for me and I really kind of didn't like causing that kind of damage?

• Vote A I would ask my Boyfriend to suck both of my breasts till they bled
  • Vote B I would never ask my Boyfriend to suck both of my breasts till they bled

Most Helpful Girl

• Hm, that's kind of strange... my boyfriend tried giving me a hickey on my breast the other day just playfully, but it kind of hurt so I made him stop. I would imagine doing it to that extent would be really painful. I mean, I know some people like rough stuff when it comes to sex, but that seems a bit much...