• Ask
  • myTake

What does doggy style mean? How it's works?

What does doggy style mean? How it's works? What does doggy style mean? How it's works?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Doggy style is a position used during sexual intercourse. It starts with the female on all fours, hands and knees, or bent over. The male approaches the female from the rear. He inserts his penis into the vagina or anus. The male, normally, is on top of the female; in fact, he is mounting her. As he mounts, the male will start motioning his pelvis, similar to a pendulum, which starts the coitis or the intercouse activity.

What Girls Said 3

• wat lol seriously, picture this a female with her butt towards you on her knees and the palm of her hands. one of the best postions ever lol and I think you know how it works

• Google it you poor soul. You're just gonna get laughed at here.

• ok go to this website it will show you wht doggy style looks like ok link and this has 101 s** positions down here ok link

What Guys Said 4

• hmm,25 to 29? nahhh

• Your joking right?

• No dude I am serious, I am virgin never had sex. I read question that girls like doggy style that's why I asked

• Okay, doggy style is imitating the same way that dogs have sex. The man is behind the women while he "gives" it to her. That answer your question?

• its what dogs do