What does doggy style mean? How it's works?

What does doggy style mean? How it's works? What does doggy style mean? How it's works?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 4

• ok go to this website it will show you wht doggy style looks like ok

link

and this has 101 s** positions down here ok

link

• wat lol seriously, picture this a female with her butt towards you on her knees and the palm of her hands. one of the best postions ever lol and I think you know how it works

• Google it you poor soul. You're just gonna get laughed at here.

• Selected as most helpful

Doggy style is a position used during sexual intercourse. It starts with the female on all fours, hands and knees, or bent over. The male approaches the female from the rear. He inserts his penis into the vagina or anus. The male, normally, is on top of the female; in fact, he is mounting her. As he mounts, the male will start motioning his pelvis, similar to a pendulum, which starts the coitis or the intercouse activity.

• hmm,25 to 29? nahhh

• its what dogs do

• Your joking right?

• Okay, doggy style is imitating the same way that dogs have sex. The man is behind the women while he "gives" it to her. That answer your question?

• No dude I am serious, I am virgin never had sex. I read question that girls like doggy style that's why I asked