If gay sex is so "unnatural" then why does it feel so good?

If it is so unnatural so not normal then why does it feel good? I'm talking mostly about receiving here. Most guys have never been on the other... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• WOW- Thanks for this post! I am a 35 y/o straight guy that is passionate about women and only feel close sexual/emotional love with them. However, I also enjoy the feeling of a guy's lubed up **** worked slow deep into my ass while I squeeze my c**k. The 'anal orgasm' is insane. So much more intense than just shooting a load of sperm! It's like a lightning bolt to brain. I only have gay sex once or twice every couple years- but it feels great, so natural- what the f**k ever - and I confess that I masturbate with my big black dildo maybe 1-3 times a week, the other 5+ times are with my hot little babe. Now let em say, as an atheist and a humanist I'm fine with consensual, non-harmful, adult (human on human) interactions - Hell, I even think church should be allowed. Strange but I mean, if that's what gets you off then okay... but come on religious peeps(figuratively). Can't you see that it's possible you are just repressed and lashing out on what you desire? Call it Evil or Whatever? Seriously, how many Preachers do we have to see condemn "Evil Homosexuals" and later we find out they are f***ing other guys themselves!?! Bottom line; I think everyone needs a hard c**k pushed balls deep in their ass, at least once :P

• I am a 33y/o guy who has reciently come to terms that I am a gay man in a straight marrage. I am tired of the gay/straigt stigmas. Why do we always have to be put in boxes and then expected to act certain ways?
      I agree with Peice2All's comment, I absolutely believe that all MEN should open up and experience this.
      I absolutley love it when my BF is balls deep inside of me, there is absolutely no words to describe the feeling!!
      My only regret in live is that I fought me desires instead of letting them out.
      To all who are in the position of fighting your desires... stop!! Let them out and have fun:)

• You are bang on (yes pun intended) with your thoughts on this topic. I too am a happily married man in a hotwife relationship (yes I share my wife with other men, it's hot!). One of my wife's lovers came over to have a threesome and my wife convinced me (with lots of alcohol lol) to let him penetrate me. Well after much intrepidation I went for it. My wife loved the show and I found out how amazing it feels to have a warm hard cock sliding in and out of me hitting my prostate and causing me to blow my load harder than I even have before. I swear I thought I had been hit in the head and saw heaven lol. So to this day every time he's over to bang my wife he puts in an hour on me as well lol. So go for it, it doesn't make you gay it just means you're human and your enjoying the pleasures of being human! Oh and I'm not gay because I share my wife (for you naysayers), my wife is human as well and has needs and desires that we all do, so why stifle it because society says so? :)