If gay sex is so "unnatural" then why does it feel so good?

If it is so unnatural so not normal then why does it feel good? I'm talking mostly about receiving here. Most guys have never been on the other side, the side where they are the ones getting penetrated and most will never try which kind of makes me feel bad because they are missing out of the full potential of an orgasm. When the prostate get stimulated it creates so much pleasure it will blow away any orgasm you have ever had. Its better then the first time. It has to be natural if there is a place on a man where another man can insert his penis and in doing so bring immense pleasure to the receiver. I know what people are going to say "That's an exit only that's where sh*t come out" Well you have sex with your penis and that's where urine comes out. Your penis does two different normal things and like it or not you anus does too. I like women and I mean a lot I am attracted to their bodies and have a drive to have sex with them but I also enjoy having sex with a guy. I am bi. My question is why do so many people say being gay/bi is unnatural or not normal?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• WOW- Thanks for this post! I am a 35 y/o straight guy that is passionate about women and only feel close sexual/emotional love with them. However, I also enjoy the feeling of a guy's lubed up **** worked slow deep into my ass while I squeeze my c**k. The 'anal orgasm' is insane. So much more intense than just shooting a load of sperm! It's like a lightning bolt to brain. I only have gay sex once or twice every couple years- but it feels great, so natural- what the f**k ever - and I confess that I masturbate with my big black dildo maybe 1-3 times a week, the other 5+ times are with my hot little babe. Now let em say, as an atheist and a humanist I'm fine with consensual, non-harmful, adult (human on human) interactions - Hell, I even think church should be allowed. Strange but I mean, if that's what gets you off then okay... but come on religious peeps(figuratively). Can't you see that it's possible you are just repressed and lashing out on what you desire? Call it Evil or Whatever? Seriously, how many Preachers do we have to see condemn "Evil Homosexuals" and later we find out they are f***ing other guys themselves!?! Bottom line; I think everyone needs a hard c**k pushed balls deep in their ass, at least once :P

I am a 33y/o guy who has reciently come to terms that I am a gay man in a straight marrage. I am tired of the gay/straigt stigmas. Why do we always have to be put in boxes and then expected to act certain ways?
      I agree with Peice2All's comment, I absolutely believe that all MEN should open up and experience this.
      I absolutley love it when my BF is balls deep inside of me, there is absolutely no words to describe the feeling!!
      My only regret in live is that I fought me desires instead of letting them out.
      To all who are in the position of fighting your desires... stop!! Let them out and have fun:)

What Girls Said 2

• Well it seems like the penis and the vagina were made to procreate, whereas the anus was made as an "exit". The goal of sex in nature is to procreate the species and homosexual sex obviously doesn't do this. I'm no expert, that's just what I would think.However, something doesn't have to be natural in the strictest for it to be enjoyable. That goes for anal sex but also oral sex and many other things that people have created for their own enjoyment.Why would you even worry about its naturalness? You enjoy it, your partner enjoys it, you're not harming yourselves or anyone else, who cares if it's natural?

• *in the strictest sense

• being gay is not unnatural at all. only conservatives who are uneducated think that. im not a guy so I don't know how that feels lol but I am bisexual and I love lesbian sex. :)

• You just made yourself look ignorant while you were trying to sound non ignorant ha

• Sure babe lol okay

What Guys Said 4

• Straight people can enjoy it just as much. They do make strap ons and various other toys a female can use on a male. Just most males aren't open to it.

• Are you?

• I am indeed.

• People have their own ideas about sex, and some follow a very strict definition of what is acceptable. Don't worry about it. There are tons of sex acts out there that would raise eyebrows more so than this.I don't get why being natural is such a big deal for sex. Well I do, but that doesn't make it any less idiotic.And 5/5 for the topic title.

• its not unnactual, it just is to a religous point off view, don't worry about it to much

• I agree with the anon user, there are a lot of things that make as feel good but will you actually go for it and do all those things? For instance will you start doing drugs or drinking yourself to death, because that feels good right? If you think that gay sex is OK you might as well try zoo sex and other sick stuff, no offense but gays were the reason of most sex diseases, back in the 90's almost every second person was AIDS infected who knows what other infestation they can produce.

• maybe its not the natural way of sex but if they like it let them, if the person can feel comfortable physically and emotionally with the same sex to do something sexually why deny them that right, diseases have been round since the dawn of time till long after we die so you can blame gay people for spreading diseases.we all have our views, your view I understand but be more open minded hun

• So do Meth and Cocaine.

• Your answer makes no sense at all, meth and cocaine are illeagal, they can kill you, they are harmful to your body. total opposite of what I am talking about

• Maybe he was just implying that something doesn't have to be natural for it to feel good, regardless of whether or not it's good for you?