Have you actually measured your boyfriend's junk?

It seems like everyone on here knows the exact measurement of the guys c*ck. Like yesterday, this girls was all "my guy is 9.5". How do you actually... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Mine was measured in a closet by a drunken hottie with a flashlight at a college party on a dare. I'd say it was pretty accurate because she sucked it to get it hard first and that certainly did the trick.

Came in right at 7" as best as my alcohol memory does serve me. Most girls tell me I'm "well above average" or "pretty damn big" but several have said they've seen bigger at least once. Either way, no one's complained and the closet measurer certainly wanted more of it after seeing it. So I'd say any guy who's between 6 and 8 has pretty smooth sailing.

I've only known of one guy personally who had a 9" cock, and only because he lost a bet with another guy over some girls drama did he whip it out to prove it. Shit was f***ing enormous so I highly doubt many guys fall into that category despite what they say.

To put things in perspective, my wife is 5'5" and 105 lbs. My d*** at 7" is the exact size of her forearm from elbow to wrist and the same girth. I would imagine that looks pretty huge to any girl who doesn't bother to whip out a ruler and verify making just about anything believable. She even confessed that in her mind she thought it was bigger than it is when she saw it.