Looking for light BDSM ideas from teasing, demands, and punishment if met with resistance?

Meaning if I demand he does something and he doesn't do it, I don't just want to resort to a spanking or whipping every time so trying to think of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• How about wearing stockings and tying him down with those? Might be less intimidating than straps or handcuffs for someone who's never engaged in bondage. Also, you could sit on his face and make him eat you out while he's tied up. I know I'd be into that type of punishment.

• Thanks for the answer! I was thinking of Japanese rope bondage which is really super hot looking but does require some skill. I'm a fast learner so I'll have those knots down in no time at all and he'll never get out of them but I need feedback along the lines of what to do other than the obvious. Mind games to play with him, ways to truly make him aware of his helplessness in the situation and sensual play things (outside of the obvious feathers and licking... a good mind tease... help?

• While he's tied up, try bringing him close to orgasm and then stopping several times. Then make him beg you and tell you how much he wants to come before you let him orgasm. That should show him you're in charge.