Looking for light BDSM ideas from teasing, demands, and punishment if met with resistance?

Meaning if I demand he does something and he doesn't do it, I don't just want to resort to a spanking or whipping every time so trying to think of fun creative things to do to make someone submit that aren't going to be too painful or scary for my partner who has never engaged in bondage.I really love the Japanese bondage so I picked up a book on knots but I think like a man, I'm not exactly the mistress of foreplay and I want to stretch out the suspense even though I'd happy f*** his brains out, untie him and call it a night, he he he!Any suggestions on flirtatious seductions and sexy punishments are welcomed! HELP :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• How about wearing stockings and tying him down with those? Might be less intimidating than straps or handcuffs for someone who's never engaged in bondage. Also, you could sit on his face and make him eat you out while he's tied up. I know I'd be into that type of punishment.

• While he's tied up, try bringing him close to orgasm and then stopping several times. Then make him beg you and tell you how much he wants to come before you let him orgasm. That should show him you're in charge.

• Thanks for the answer! I was thinking of Japanese rope bondage which is really super hot looking but does require some skill. I'm a fast learner so I'll have those knots down in no time at all and he'll never get out of them but I need feedback along the lines of what to do other than the obvious. Mind games to play with him, ways to truly make him aware of his helplessness in the situation and sensual play things (outside of the obvious feathers and licking... a good mind tease... help?

What Guys Said 3

• An idea my wife had that encourages my compliance with her expectations is when I misbehave she makes me sit with my hands beside me while she plays with herself, sometimes reaching orgasm, and I cannot touch her or myself until she says so. Watching her writhe and not able to join in is awful without being scary, painful, or a turn-off.

• You really need to explore orgasm denial / ruined orgasms... I feel sorry for your guy, once you become proficient at this. He will either be in Heaven, or in Hell. All I am going to say is that you do not realize the power you have over us. It's incredible.

• you can use your body as the bondage device (e.g. wrestling holds).

• Can you sit on his face?

• Hmmmm, I'm a girl so not with an athletic ex-wrestler I can't but thanks, LOL!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!