Why do small-chested girls not show cleavage?

I always see the big chested girls wearing deep plunging necklines that show their boobs but never see the smaller chested girls doing it. Sometimes you will see models (or the rare brave girl) with small boobs wearing no bra and super deep necklines. Just because you don't have overflowing cleavage doesn't mean it isn't sexy. I was just wondering is it due to a lack of confidence or fear that guys don't like it?

Most Helpful Girl

• SADLY!

I have small boobs.

**cough cough A cup cough cough**

but yea I think the reason they well WE don't wear low cut shirts is because it doesn't fit. the shirts are usually a little bit bigger on the top and doesn't sit well. sometimes if I'm lucky I do find some low cuts and I love to wear them

: D

oh also small boob usually means no (or very little) cleavage and it doesn't always look that great.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 13

• its because the girls with less to show are more self aware of how their chest look they don't fill out their shirts like the big girls and they are more content not sayin hey look. I'm flat.

• Then why are most fashion models small-chested? you don't need big boobs to make a shirt look good on you...and you definitely don't need big boobs to look sexy. Beauty is more of a package deal, ya know? If a girl has an amazing body and small boobs she would still be sexy.

• Necklines may not necessarily be that plunging. If a girl with big boobs and a girl with small boobs wear the same top in their own sizes, it can often look more revealing or just plain slutty on the big boobed girl and normal or modest on the smaller one. I have big boobs and its hard to find tops that "de-emphasize" them, if you know what I mean. I always worry that I look like a skank but it is hard to hide them. I mean, I'm not ashamed of them or anything, but for things like christenings and job interviews it would be nice to play them down.

My friend has small boobs and says she finds it hard to find low cut tops that "sit right" on her chest.

• I have large breasts and I go out of my way NOT to show cleavage, I would kill for a small chest honestly.

my friends all have small breasts and they don't show cleavage because they don't want to? I think in my group of friends we'd all feel uncomfortable, its definitely something we don't find sexy on women.

I'd love to be able to wear t-shirts and not look stupid,

V necks are also slimming for women with larger chests. So maybe that's why they do it?

• i have a c cup boobs and I hate them I think there to big for me I know a c cup isnt big but to me it is as a year and half ago I was a aa cup so I don't really like showing cleavage but anytime I look at photos of me there it is in your face !

• Well usually girls with more cleavage have more to show off and girls with less cleavage don't have as much to show off so they don't want to. Plus, depending on whether or not the boobs are fake or not, the girls with more cleavage are usually (not always!) more willing to show it off.

Plus not all of us girls want to show everything off to guys. I personally don't have huge boobs but I don't want to degrade myself and show everything just so guys can look down my shirt.

• I don't mean you have to show it all the time. but on special occasions its nice to see a girl confident with who she is. just because they don't have more to show doesn't mean that it isn't sexy. some guys are actually more attracted to smaller boobs.

• You can be confident with who you are and at the same time not show your boobs. I might show a little but I'm not gunna stick my boobs out of my shirt or show too much skin. Its not always a confidence factor as much as a wanting to have some class. Showing some cleavage on a smaller girl could be equivalent to showing some cleavage on a bigger girl, the difference is that a smaller girl just has less to show so they don't want to show their whole boob, which is what would end up happening.

• I just wanted to say I totally agree with what you wrote.

More from Girls
8

What Guys Said 2

• i couldn't agree more with you chief!

small boobs are just as sexy if not more sexy. and I think a lot of guys would agree.

you don't have to have your whole boobs exposed just to show a little bit of them do you?

by the sounds of all the comments, it seems its just something we get to see once we have you naked! ;-)

great question though mate props

• Cause they got none to show.