Girls: How did you discover masturbation?

Surely Mom and Dad didn't sit you down to discuss the art of diddling, so how did you figure it out? A guy, I never figured out jacking until I was 17 :-(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was like 8 and I was laying on all of my stuffed animals. (I had tons) And when I moved a certain way...it felt really good. Before you knew it I was humping my stuffed animals and pillows. (somehow some part of me knew that other people shouldn't know about or witness this) Then later I thought that if that felt good maybe touching myself would. And that did. Then eventually in like 6th grade thanks to the internet I found out that what I was doing was masturbation. And I found out about vibrators...and thought...hey...I have pen that vibrates to make squiggly lines...what If I take the pen part out? :)

What Girls Said 3

• When I was 7ish I was in the bath tube and was washing down there and it felt good. I didn't know why. It wasn't until I was about ten when I found my dad's p*rn that I knew what I was doing.

• to be honest I figured it out on accident. I was pretending to fly and grabbed onto a rope to swing. I ended up hitting the right spot when the rope hit me between my legs. I had no friggin clue why it felt so good and what the hell it was. I was only 7. It was years and years later, probably around 13 or 14 that I understood what I was and decided that I could try it again. I did and it worked! hahaha

• I honestly can't say how. I really don't remember. I think I figured it out when I was like 12 but never really did it until I was 15 or 16. Girls don't like to admit they masturbate for some reason. My best girlfriends can't talk about it. I don't understand what the problem is but it's there brighter than the sun. Ha. Sorry. Anyways, I'll ask it later and see, girls tend to be a little bit more open with other girls.

What Guys Said 6

• i found out when I was like 10 in primary school, they showed us a cartoon of a guy jacking off and sed what it was, the vieo was f***in hilarious

• Girls figure it out a lot younger... weird how no answers to the question maybe try rating it higher huh instead of just moaning about it...

• girls~~~~where are you~~~~?

• I've asked this question before in this website - no reply.

I have a lot of female friends, 4 with which I am very very very close with. With each one of them, once the opportunity presented itself, I asked them this question. They all refused to reply.

Bottom line is, I have yet to meet a girl who will answer this question. It's either ridiculously embarassing, or maybe it's just something they don't want any guy to ever know.

• How the hell did you figure it out on your own.. :O

Actually I either read about it or heard about it from somewhere on how to do it.. For girls the mechanism is a bit easier, touch it and it feels good. Woo. oO

• I think I figured out at 11, 12 rubbing my d*** on the bed lol