• Ask
  • myTake

Blow jobs in a movie theater ?

I want to do it but how would that work and if he wanted to go down on me how would that work out like the positioning and everything . tell me... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I've never had a girl give me a bj in a movie theatre, but I'd highly suggest doing it in a nearly deserted theatre so you don't get kicked out. Try to sit at the back and make sure it is fairly dark. As far as positioning goes I assume one would lean over for both a bj and cunnilingus. It would look far more suspicious at a glance if you were on your knees. At least if your leaning over, someone will probably think you dropped something and won't give a second glance.

What Guys Said 4

• do it in a dark part of a theater and do it in a m or rated movie where there is less security and people

• I brought this up to a friend recently stating that it didn't matter what movie we would see, she would be the one watching the screen. She replied with eww because the ground is all sticky. Well, she doesn't care to receive oral anyway.

• Do it in the back corner. Be weary. Consider the laws about indecent exposure. The same thing happened to Pee Wee Herman.

• Pee wee didn't get a bj, he was buttering his own popcorn. He was shaking it more than a monkey in a mango tree.

• He had his weiner out. He got caught with indecent exposure. The same thing would happen if the guy she's with, giving a bj to, gets caught. He'll get slapped with a indecent exposure charge. Just like Pee Wee.

• Maaan, peple always be stealin my answers! :)

What Girls Said 5

• That would be really annoying to the other people who actually want to watch the film.

• I don't know if I would chance it in the digital age. Everyone around you will have cameras on their cellphones, and strangers taking your picture while you are in a compromising position would be far from the worst thing that could happen. Worst case scenario is that you could possibly get arrested for lewd conduct and public exposure. Remember what happened to poor Pee-Wee Herman? I would stick to a hand job.

• why don't you just suggest to go back to his place? I'm sure he'll have no problems with that. good luck and have fun!

• please don't sit in the center back, you'll get some guy up there in the overhead projection room watching you.side seat!it would be much harder for him to give you oral maybe stick to fingering.for you just lean over the arm of the chair that's the best position in the theater.don't do it in a jumpy movie. lol the last thing you need is you or him jumping

• i ve given a guy a bj in the theater b4 I always take 2seats because I like leaning on him but if there ain't a lot of people around us I just pull my sweater up a little higher and lay down on his lap its worked for me about 3or 4times good luck