How to have sex with a broken leg?

Today, I broke my leg and I have to wear a cast for a month. The cast is on the lower part of the leg so I can move it somehow. The question is -... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on what bone you fracture in your le. If you broke your fibula it's not really a big deal because its really not a weight bearing bone so you can do almost what ever, it'll just be a bit akward/clumsy. If its your tibia that's the major weightbearing bone in your lower leg so you have to becareful.You can do any position that doesn't apply direct weight onto you lowerleg. Also when doing missionary I would kinda lay on the side with the fracture ,so it's supported and let him hold the other leg in the air . You really want to avoid any jarring motion to your knee also cause its attached to the bones and muscles in your leg which can move the bones. If you do doggystyle I would do it leaning over something like the edge of the bed or couch where you can lean most of your weight on your stomache or chest.

Any more quesitons about this just ask...