• Ask
  • myTake

How many people have you had sex with at the same time? (group sex)

"One" means you and a partner, "two" means threesome, and so on.

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Three.

• Damn would you tell a boyfriend that

• Show Older
    • Rainbow you mean 3 was f***ing you same time,any dp?

• @ Rbows: Huh, I've always been curious about how group sex would work out. It sounds exciting but I'd feel bad if someone missed a turn ;) If you were with three though, that means including you'd make four, so I guess you'd take turns in couples and well, double up too? Sounds fun, and sexy!@ Dudeman: Loosen up. I'd be pretty turned on if my girlfriend told me that, but it's great to try something new once in a while too.

What Girls Said 2

• Just one. I'm not a p*rn *, lol :o)

• Just two. I'm not a p*rn star. But wouldn't mind going amateur.

• Does this site really put * every time you write p*rn?

• one guy. does that make me boring?

• No, not at all. I think that's what most people prefer the most. I have also just been with one girl at the same time. I would like to try group sex though, even if I think only one girl is the best.

What Guys Said 1

• sex is supposed to be with two people... a man and a woman... it's not more complicated than that.

• So guy on guy or girl on girl is wrong?

• Show Older
    • I'm pretty sure there's millions of lesbians, gays, and queer folks heartily disagreeing with you. In fact, I think they've been having sex for quite some time. As far as 'logical biology', not attempting to sound critical but I believe you mean sex as in sexual intercourse. AKA making babies. You're a guy and assuming by your comment do girls, is it typically your goal to impregnate every woman you sleep with? Probably not. Condom, birth control, whatever, --to be cont. p1-

• ---cont. p2.-- people will have kids when they want to through impregnation or adoption. Having a loving intimate relationship, or as slang sex, is a free form thing to experience between any manner, orientation, or identity of indiduals.