What does my boyfriend want me to say when he asks about his penis size?

My boyfriend's penis is probably average-sized, maybe 5 and a half inches... I don't know really, I have nothing to compare it to so I don't know if it's "big" or "small" and I really don't care either- it just feels good inside me! Anyway, he seems to get insecure about it and ask if he's big, and then ask if he's small. Yesterday I told him his **** fits inside me perfectly and feels big. That didn't satisfy him, so guys, what am I supposed to say?!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is more of an issue that he needs to deal with than one you can solve for him. In his own mind he's convinced he's inadequate. If you say he's inadequate it would confirm his beliefs, if you say you're satisfied with it he'll assume you're lying to make him feel better so you really can't win. Many girls have the same feeling about their breasts. He needs to learn to accept his body. Except for openly showing a voracious lust for his penis, there's not much you can do! And I'm not suggesting that you do that but when you do have sex make it a point to look fascinated and aroused by his penis. It's a confidence booster, however small, but it still counts.

What Guys Said 6

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!First of all, thanks for confirming something for all the guys on here, hopefully this will end a slew of questions on the topic.Second, just tell him he's big. It'll end the nonsense.That is too funny. And 5.5 is right at the beginning of the "average" curve according to the data that LifeStyles has compiled over the years.

• Sad enough, penis size is inextricably attached to most males sense of adequacy and sexual performance. It always has, and probably always will be, and I think that no matter what you tell him, he will always have a question in his mind about his size being linked to your satisfaction and how you or any woman views him as a sexual partner and lover. He could do his own research, but watching p*rn films is not the place to evaluate his penis size relative to the 'norm'. If he is 5 1/2 inches long, he is somewhere near the 'median' length and, truth be told, he would probably be in the middle to upper portion of the size 'range', many shorter, 'some' longer, but that will always be the case. Tell him you want him not to be so concerned about his size, but how he treats you as a lover and a woman...and that he is a 'complete package' and not just a penis to you and that he is the perfect match for you. Good luck. Bruce

• Tell him the truth. Let him know you love it. Seems your dude is really insecure about it. Trust me he knows it's not the biggest thing in the world. You're there and you keep sleeping with him so he should pucker up. I don't have those talks no need. As long as she telling other people that she discuss our sex life with that I'm great in bed, I'm good.

• Tell him it's perfect for you and it feels great inside you.

• not too big but nothing to play with

• A lot of guys are really insecure about their size. I myself am about the same size as him and am insecure as well. I must admit, hearing you say his penis is perfect for you gives me hope that I'll be able to find a girl that is satisfied by me.If I were you, I'd do what that last girl at the bottom said. That would make me feel better about myself.

• Psssht, you have nothing to worry about- the thing that confuses me a little is that he doesn't seem small to me at all, just average which I think is better than big. It can only go so far anyway, and a lot of the stimulation happens at the vaginal opening. I wish guys would be more confident in their junk, haha. Especially when they're total hunks with very sweet personalities like my guy. And you're probably a catch too, so embrace your junk! Thanks, I will say that to him. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Just say whatever you really think. Say you googled it because he kept asking you and you think it's average size but it's big enough for you.

• Just say he's got a big d***.Make a big speech over it.I mean, do you like his d***? If your genuine about it, then, it'll come across as a genuine remark.

• have you ever watched the movie the sweetest thing with cameron diaz?If not watch it and take note of the halrious song that answers the question what do I say about his penis when he asks!

• Just tell him, that he is perfect for you and he fits you like a glove and smile at him as you say so and give him a kiss and a hug. He will love that.