Nude photos... girls will you send 'em and guys will you keep 'em forever ?

I'm wondering if girls will send nude photos to her boyfriend even tho you're not sexually active ?and would you guys keep those photos even you broke up ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I didn't start sending my boyfriend nudes until we started having sex. Only because when he first saw me naked, I didn't want it to be in a picture. After we had sex though, I sent them all the time and he loved it haha. It's different once we started having sex because he already explored my body and the pictures just remind him of it.

• And if you broke up, will you ask him to delete them photos ?

What Girls Said 2

• He k no I don't want to be black mailed and I don't want someone to see me that way unless he was committed to me forever.

• No never. I would never even send them if we were having sex. Never know when it's going to come back to bite me in the ass.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't keep them. They get boring after like 5 minutes and I delete them.

• nudeem[dot]com here you can undress anyone

• I would definitely keep them, bwahahah. They would go down only if my hard drive went down.. But I guess making some backups wouldn't hurt either. If you break up, that's all you got. I wouldn't wanna lose it, it can invoke fun memories :D