Fingering and Virginity?

can fingering a girl's vagina may cause to lose her virginity?...can do fingering without damaging her virginity?

is it possible to finger her without damaging her hymen?

(Thanx for all your answers for the previous question)

Most Helpful Girl

• cute...lol

our vaginas are built to withstand babies !

they are made of steel...or just some really strong muscles haha.

anyway, losing your virginity can be defined any number of ways depending on your beliefs.

but for me, it is when a penis enters into a vagina.

the most you can do to it with your fingers without causing any damage is stretch it out [ if the girl is a virgin ].

i remembered when I got fingered the first time [ I was a virgin and still am ],

my opening was the size of the guy's fingers. that's all lol

so don't worry, cut those nails if they're long, and have fun :]

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 12

• Some will argue that the term "Losing your virginity" is when the hymen, or cherry, is broken.. If that is how you see it, than there is a very good chance that you will break her hymen.

BUT, most people will agree that you are still a virgin until you have penis vaginal intercourse, which I think is completly accurate.

I mean some girls, like me, can have their hymen break while working out. Activities such as gymnastics, horseback riding, bike riding, ect.. can all break the hymen, and that for sure does not make your virginty gone forever. :)

• I was about to write pretty much word for word what you did. Honestly, some guys are completely clueless about female anatonmy

• It depends on how big your fingers are and how many you insert into your vagina at one time. I fingered myself when I was a virgin and I was fine. When I lost my virginity though-the sh*t hurt like a muth&f*&%^ But everyone's different and reacts to pain differently.

• oh man funny funny. Listen to the guys answers - its fairly straightforward.

Basically , if you break the hymen you break the hymen. If a penis enters a vagina it is sex = loss of virginity. Breaking hymen with anything other than the penis, is not intercourse- - therefore not loss of virginity.

But does not mean it will not hurt like a bit*ch. Be gentle! Don't jam it in.

• Virginity, like what sugashawtie said, is what people think of it. And people's thoughts on this vary. Personally I don't think that I'm not a virgin if I'm being fingered (I'm not a virgin btw). I think once you have sex, your not a virgin. Some people think when the girl gets her "cherry popped" then she's not a virgin, which you could do while fingering her.

• sometimes if a guy fingers her too hard tho, he can break her hymen. but she can't ultimately lose her virginty until she's actually had vaginal sex. at least that's how I see it.

More from Girls
7

What Guys Said 8

• It is possible.

And as "smarter than me" said, it is also possible to be a bit carefull and not break the hymen, and still have real vaginal sex.

And if anything gets broken, there are plastic surgeons that will put everything in place, so "the next guy" won't know the difference. ;)

If you ask me, beside that being "narrow" or anything else physical, being a virgin is a state of mind... When you see that "she" doesn't have a clue what will happen, when you see those shy reactions, that uncorrupted behavior etc etc, that's more of a value...

• Relax, fingering does not mean loosing virginity.

full sex with someone once, and that is virginity lost, playing like that, don't worry its not counted. lol

• technically no, you are still a virgin until you have actual sex

• it might slit her hymen...but that's not considered as loosing virginity!

• I have taken girls virginity just by looking at them, that's how gorgeous I am.

More from Guys
3