Why won't he sleep with me?

he has told me he thinks I'm really hot, I can definitely feel the sexual tension between us yet when I asked him to spend the night he refused. Next day he kept talking about other girls and mentioning that we were friends... that he would not be a home wrecker (I'm separated, but not divorced), yet he goes and sleeps with another separated chick. am I that ugly that he won't sleep with me even when he sleeps with anything that moves?!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He's not attracted to you for some reason, maybe the fact you're still married even though separated intimidates him (it would me) but the fact that he slept with anoither separated chick probably concludes that he's not interested in you. Your best bet would be to move on, there's loads of guys, I'm sure loads of them will be attracted to you.

Hope this helps, good luck and

bestanswerbestanswerbestanswerbestanswer.

Thanks :D

What Girls Said 1

• He's not into you. Don't waste your time trying to figure out why. Go out and find another man who makes you happy.