Ladies, do you actually enjoy giving BJs?

The women I've talked to always said it was disgusting or degrading! Do you feel the same way?

i know everyone is different, I just would like to know what you, personally, think.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can understand why some women find it degrading, but I think it all really depends on how you think of it and how you "perform" the act.

1)Giving a bj doesn't ALWAYS have to be the "submissive" thing that people make it out to be. I've only had one boyfriend, but most of the times I gave him a bj he was lying down on the bed while I kneeled over him. I was the one that was in control;) And I was doing it because I liked being able to control how he felt and while having that control making him feel good. And there was noooooothing degrading about that.

2)Even if it's done as a submissive act it doesn't have to be some- "Yea, kneel before me and let me f*ck your face!", "Yes, darling."- type There's something very intimate about the idea of WILLINGLY submitting to a guy to the point that you'll put your mouth on his penis to give him pleasure all the while knowing that he would and will gladly submit to you to give you pleasure as well.

It can only be degrading for the woman when the act is carried out in a "degrading" way or situation i.e.- the girl hasn't submitted to the guy willingly

-the guy is just taking his pleasure and not willing to reciprocate

-or the guy takes advantage of the situation, and just thrusts roughly without a care into the girl's mouth and has no consideration for the fact that it's a human mouth that has to... ya know, be able to (but, seriously...)

But, long story short...I love giving BJs! haha

Sorry for the long rant like answer, but this is just a topic that me and my friends have discussed a lot:) lol