Guys: Describe the best sex ever?

I know the blow jobs and a girl tightening her vaginal muscles. always work, but what else. I've done massaging the balls, kuma sutra, playing with the taint, reverse cow girl (all at the same time I might add) but what else is there. I want more variety in our sex life. I mean the sex is good, but sometimes after I've been doing all these things he blows after like 5 minutes. How can I make him last longer. He enjoys the sex very much, but I just wish he could last longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally you can't do several good things at once, so just focus on a couple good things. For instance sometimes I'm just really going to want a great blowjob, so all those cowgirl and doggystyle tips are meaningless. Anyway... I'll list a few good things...

"Reverse Doggystyle" - During doggystyle sex, have him stay still with his back against a wall, and you go back and forth on his d***. Not only is this super hot but it feels great and it lets you control the action, both giving him a break and making it easier for you to get yourself off.

During regular doggystyle, put your face down against the bed and reach back with your arms to lightly play with his balls and/or play with your clit. Remember you cumming super hard several times makes sex better for him because it'll make him feel like a super stud.

USE LUBE! Unless you get super super wet naturally, lube makes things feel so much better and slicker.

Let him come wherever he wants. If you have something against swallowing come or taking a facial, suck it up for 10 seconds and let him do it to you. He sacrifices for you all the time, can't you sacrifice for him?

Indulge his fantasies. Every person has a few things they really want to do that they normally don't get to. So if he wants to tie you up and blindfold you and have his way with you, or if he wants to put your panties in his mouth while you ride him cowgirl, or whatever... give him a shot to open up and indulge. Not only is this very sexually hot, but it's very intimate because guys rarely get to open up and experience something they really want but don't get to talk about or try.

IF he has a fantasy you have a problem with - the example I'll be using is anal sex - don't stick it in an "automatic no" category, but look at it with a problem-solving attitude. If anal sex too painful for you (or you're too scared about pain to try it), they make anal lubes with mild numbing agents that greatly reduce the pain. Keep an open mind rather than just retreating to "nuh uh!"

What Guys Said 11

• Never tried this, but I think the best sex ever would be:

To have sex with the girl being on top (cowgirl style), except instead of laying flat on my back, I would be propped up against the headboard with a pillow (so basically I'd be sitting mostly upright) and she would be riding me straight up & down. And right before I'd orgasm, I would ask the girl to slow the pace way down and I would sit straight up and wrap my arms around the girl.

Basically I want to hug a girl and have her hugging me back (slowly squeezing each other tighter and tighter) just as I orgasm and come inside her. (Best hug ever? Um, yeah!) Having her slow down the tempo should allow me to focus on all of the sensations better (in theory)...and make it easier to hug her.

A variation would be me sitting upright and her riding me up and down with her face an inch away from mine so I can look deep into her eyes as I orgasm. Maybe hold her hands and squeeze them as I cum...

It's just something I came up with. Someone should try out either scenerio and let me know how it goes.

• Well, you're asking for two different things. You want him to have the best sex ever, but you want him to last longer. The problem is when you give a guy really good sex, he tends to come quicker.

For me the best sex when the girl is really into, completely opened to expressing herself and completely opened to me expressing myself.

• Two multitasking individuals trying to work the other up before they succumb to the passion. Like a well coreographed music video, the moves flow so smooth. Kissing her lips, chin, neckline, shoulder, down to one breast then over to the next. She kisses his neck, shoulder, and across to suck on his fingers. The free hand caressing the 'sweet spot' of the other person.

You are so consumed with the person in front of you, the song on the radio that maybe playing is the furthest thought in your mind. You just want to make your partner happy and when you both release at the same time it is hotter than the sun. It's like you meld into each other, your inner spirits combine. Words hold no meaning the magnitude of... oh I was talking about making love.

• Best sex always starts with either (1) a midget or (2) more than two people or (3) drugs like ecstasy or coke or somethin' like that...but for contemporary stiffs I would say kama sutra for sure, i.e. the wheelbarrow, hard to do but if you work out then it's gonna give you a great double orgasm

• Tantric Sex. Look it up. You'll love it.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 0