Guys: Describe the best sex ever?

I know the blow jobs and a girl tightening her vaginal muscles. always work, but what else. I've done massaging the balls, kuma sutra, playing with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Generally you can't do several good things at once, so just focus on a couple good things. For instance sometimes I'm just really going to want a great blowjob, so all those cowgirl and doggystyle tips are meaningless. Anyway... I'll list a few good things...

"Reverse Doggystyle" - During doggystyle sex, have him stay still with his back against a wall, and you go back and forth on his d***. Not only is this super hot but it feels great and it lets you control the action, both giving him a break and making it easier for you to get yourself off.

During regular doggystyle, put your face down against the bed and reach back with your arms to lightly play with his balls and/or play with your clit. Remember you cumming super hard several times makes sex better for him because it'll make him feel like a super stud.

USE LUBE! Unless you get super super wet naturally, lube makes things feel so much better and slicker.

Let him come wherever he wants. If you have something against swallowing come or taking a facial, suck it up for 10 seconds and let him do it to you. He sacrifices for you all the time, can't you sacrifice for him?

Indulge his fantasies. Every person has a few things they really want to do that they normally don't get to. So if he wants to tie you up and blindfold you and have his way with you, or if he wants to put your panties in his mouth while you ride him cowgirl, or whatever... give him a shot to open up and indulge. Not only is this very sexually hot, but it's very intimate because guys rarely get to open up and experience something they really want but don't get to talk about or try.

IF he has a fantasy you have a problem with - the example I'll be using is anal sex - don't stick it in an "automatic no" category, but look at it with a problem-solving attitude. If anal sex too painful for you (or you're too scared about pain to try it), they make anal lubes with mild numbing agents that greatly reduce the pain. Keep an open mind rather than just retreating to "nuh uh!"