Girls that like to give bj's?

Just curious why do you like doing it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like doing it because my boyfriend LOVES it and I'll do about whatever he wants to make him happy because when he's happy, I'm happy (not sure if it sounds like I'm just pleasing him and him not pleasing me, because he does). I love the fact that he's given me the dominance and he's submissive while doing it. And also it just makes me feel dirty when he's pulling on my head.

The best part is when its over and he cums in my mouth because its really funny when we look at each other and we just crack up and the some of the come gets out of my mouth and I lick it up. Lol. Love it.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 10

• I love the naughtyness of having a penis in my mouth and it feels good besides. I don't mind the taste of come so that is not a problem either and lastly I know the guy I am doing is really enjoying what he is getting.

• Because they're whores! =) I thinks its gross. That guy has used that to f*** other girls in who knows how many places. You don't know if she's clean. You don't know if your man is clean either! I laugh at the girls who get diseases and warts in the throats and act like its a surprise! Its sucks for them. But they deserved it. They decided to be a slut, so they paid the price of "a good time". Silly whores.

HA

HA

HAAAAA!

(no offense) =P

• I enjoy making my boyfriend feel good.

• Love the look on the guy's face when he cums. But I consider bj very intimate and have only done with 2 guys and love them both. I would have sex with a guy I wouldn't give bj too and have done before

• I love doing something nice for my guy, and I LOVE knowing I can please him in ways other than just sex. Plus, I just like playing with the penis in general and there's nothing more fun than playing with your mouth. :)

More from Girls
5

What Guys Said 3

• Just the same reasons why I like cunnilingus. It's not about the taste but the most unselfish thing I can do to my partner. It is sortof a power trip too. The slightest movement of the tongue can send shivers up her spine. Plus it is great for foreplay because she gets a cookie, gets wet and I get aroused as well.

• I hate it when the man grabs the womans head and moves her back anf forth.. its like theyre takin the power away

• Yeah .. that actually stimulates the woman.. but holding the head makes the woman feel like a sex toy

• Every so often that's a good feeling. Once in a while, I wanna be a dirty little slut, but just for my guy. Not enough that he loses respect for me in daily life, just enough to make my submissive side happy.

• I'd imagine it's all about making the other happy. That's why I go down on girls.

• They do if they love you. My SO chose to give me one last night unexpectedly (and un-showered). Not sure how much she liked it but she was sure I did, which is why she did it and she liked that.