Sex on the 1st date v. sex on the 1st meeting. I'm smart pretty etc did I mess it up with having sex with him?

I am 21 years old and have never been in a serious relationship. I have dated tons and tons of guys either A because I get bored to quick or they get bored too quick. I am firm believer of waiting till the time is right. But we as women have to pick that time. How do I know when is too soon or too late?

I recently met this guy that I think is amazing. He is nice looking. older, and established. He's 31 years old and I like older men. But sometimes I think that my problem is because I am younger they don't take me seriously. With that I usually resort to holding out to show him I'm serious and he eventually looses interest. Or If I really like him I dive in. I mean we both are adults women like sex just as men. I don't want to sit around and play miss goody for months, and find out I'm not sexually attracted to you, then I wound up with someone else. I'm kind or picky about who I have sex with so If you are one of the slim slim slim few you should feel lucky. I'm just scared. This happened (the sex) on our first date, but not our first meeting. I went to a couple of his baseball games and have been talking on the phone with him for weeks, prior to our first date.

I really feel comfortable with this dude he is exactly what I am looking for. But on our first official date I decided to have sex with him. I was really feeling him, now I'm feeling him sexually and in a more serious way like I want him to be the one (my first real man). Do you think he will take me seriously, or will he look at me as some young jump off? I need help, Is there a time limit for men? If I ask him serious questions about a relationship do you think I will scare him off. Is there a difference to men on having sex on the first date or having sex on the first meeting? do guys really care?

Assholes need not reply...

Most Helpful Guy

• Generally, I would say guys don't care when the sex came (first meeting or first date or second date, etc..), as long as it comes (no pun intended). If he's really interested in you, sex on the first date isn't going to turn him off. Besides, it takes two or more willing people to have sex (not to be confused with rape), so I would assume he wanted it.

Whether the relationship lasts, does not depend on the past, but rather how things are going now. So if you love him, and want to be in a more permanent relationship.. let him know.

Tell him you're interested in a serious relationship, and if he thinks you're just a sex toy, then you want nothing to do with him. He should respond with an answer that he's either 1.) not interested in a long term relationship with you or 2.) he is interested in a long term relationship with you.

And ultimately, that's what you want to know... so ultimately that's what you have to ask him.

When it comes to guys, you just got to ask them questions straight. And they'll tell you straight. If you beat around the bush and try to hint the question, he'll probably just get annoyed that you can't ask him straight (and moreover, probably refuse to acknowledge the hints). In other words, asking him serious questions is fine-- as long as you don't beat around the bush cause then it's just irritating. Guys don't like girls who play games to get answers out of them (I'm sure the same goes for girls).

I'm sorry I'm not aware of any accurate methods of "just watch what he does, when you do this" type moves to figure out his feelings. <--- dumb-asses make assumptions on those type of things.. and a lot of the time they're wrong.

Conclusively, just ask him straight.

I hope that helps. And best of luck.

Sincerely,

NotJustAnotherGuy

• Report

Thaks, I know were not in love. LOL, we haven't talked but two weeks. but I'll watch and see where it goes!

• Report

You are such an ass kisser....

• Report

No I just try to be helpful to the best of my ability.. not an asshole. It is apparent that is all you try to do on this site, because you have 0% best answers.. which is almost impossible with approx 150 answers. But you managed it! I'm not saying best answers, mean a lot... But it just goes to show how much people value your opinion.