Can a man fall in love with you through sex, or do men just fall in love with the sex?

It may sound confusing so look at it like this. If you like a girl and you to haven't known each other very long but you know you are interested and she is too, can she wow you with her sex and seal the deal. Or do you tend to not take her seriously anymore?

Lets say you met a guy and y'all have talked for about two weeks he really likes you, you like him you two talk constantly. You met up just not on date just in public places. On the first date you decide to show him how much you are really feeling him ( I hate to be arrogant but I know my sex is bomb!) .. so you decide to give it to him. He says things like that was great that was the best, can this seal the deal between y'all or does this break the deal. Does he look at you differently now? Is this in a bad way or a good way? Or does he keep talking to you only because of that? What do you think?

Its funny how this question was directed "towards guys" and the guys seem to feel a little different from their post below then the women.. Too bad I'm a woman an think the same way you all do! I guess that's why I needed a man's opinion!

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I understand now where your last question was getting at.

Good sex is good sex. Just like you don't want to date someone who is a bad kisser, you don't want to date someone who is bad at sex. So if he likes everything about you, but wasn't sure about the sex, the sex could have sealed the deal. Needless to say, he should already like you for many other things by now too.

But great sex does not in any situation make a guy like/love/want you less. It's only a good thing. Like guys wondering if they should get a six pack or not-- it's only a good thing.

You can only be too late to have sex with a guy-- not too early. Because he won't have sex with you until he wants to, simple as that. So you can't be too early and f*** the relationship up. You can be too late and f*** the relationship up. A perfect medium will drive him wild for you, yes.. but you still can't ruin the whole relationship just by having sex earlier.

If I've missed a question or you have others, feel free to follow up my answer with comments.

• Report

Cool.

• Report

Vmw....ok look, sure if you meet a girl and then later that night you f*** the guy would be wary of her being a slut...but if you two have flirted a whole bunch and you know she's really into you...that doesn't make a girl a slut...girls will go after what they want as well as guys...jsut because you are that person they desire doesn't make them a slut...

sex feels different with someone you love and care about...u may not agree but just wait till you find that one person

• Report

I believe if a girl has sex that early with a man, before she ACTUALLY knows him...then what stop hers from casually having sex with the next guy that she barely knows. Knowing someone for two weeks...does not mean you actually know him. Which is why most of the guys I know said, they would consider a girl easy, that's easy to get into bed. He didn't have to work for you. You don't have to NOT have sex with him ever, but having sex early doesn't make him love with you. it's lust.

Most Helpful Girl

• No men do not fall in love with women through sex alone. men are able to detach emotions and sex. guys can have sex with women they despise as long as they catch the nut they're good. it's the women who often get attached and fall in love, a guy won't. if you think that having sex with a guy will make him fall for you then that's just not true and you will get disappointed.

your situation that you proposed: MEET A GUY AND TALK TO HIM FOR 2 WEEKS? THEN HAVE SEX WITH HIM ON THE FIRST DATE? sorry but that is moving wayy too fast. most liikely he will not take you seriously and will just appreciate the sex. have you ever noticed that girls who are considered "wife material", the girls that get the ring and get the guys heart are not the ones that are easy? it takes more than sex to get in a man's heart. if that were the case then p*rn stars wouldn't be so used up and disrespected, they'd have men falling in love with them and treating them like queens right?

you have to establish an emotional connection and bond OUTSIDE the bedroom if you want the guy's heart. sex first is like putting the cart before the horse. there are a lot of men who have double standards. as in the will have sex with a girl that is easy, but when it comes down to falling in love and getting in a relationship...they will consider that girl too slutty to put on a pedestal like that and love. there are SOME guys who SAY they aren't like that, but lets be real, all these girls out here who are getting played, humped & dumped must tell you that most of them don't think like that.

• Report

I think my question is mistaken. I don't mean fall in love with me. I mean us getting a little closer its cool though I understand your opinion thanks for the advice. We have a trip planned this weekend with his bother and sister and law to the mountains. I guess I'll discuss itt with him then. When he took me to meet his mom, she thinks he likes me. But her opinion doesn't matter to me either loll