Can a man fall in love with you through sex, or do men just fall in love with the sex?

It may sound confusing so look at it like this. If you like a girl and you to haven't known each other very long but you know you are interested and... Show More

Its funny how this question was directed "towards guys" and the guys seem to feel a little different from their post below then the women.. Too bad I'm a woman an think the same way you all do! I guess that's why I needed a man's opinion!

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, I understand now where your last question was getting at.

Good sex is good sex. Just like you don't want to date someone who is a bad kisser, you don't want to date someone who is bad at sex. So if he likes everything about you, but wasn't sure about the sex, the sex could have sealed the deal. Needless to say, he should already like you for many other things by now too.

But great sex does not in any situation make a guy like/love/want you less. It's only a good thing. Like guys wondering if they should get a six pack or not-- it's only a good thing.

You can only be too late to have sex with a guy-- not too early. Because he won't have sex with you until he wants to, simple as that. So you can't be too early and f*** the relationship up. You can be too late and f*** the relationship up. A perfect medium will drive him wild for you, yes.. but you still can't ruin the whole relationship just by having sex earlier.

If I've missed a question or you have others, feel free to follow up my answer with comments.

• Cool.

• Show Older
    • Vmw....ok look, sure if you meet a girl and then later that night you f*** the guy would be wary of her being a slut...but if you two have flirted a whole bunch and you know she's really into you...that doesn't make a girl a slut...girls will go after what they want as well as guys...jsut because you are that person they desire doesn't make them a slut...

sex feels different with someone you love and care about...u may not agree but just wait till you find that one person

• I believe if a girl has sex that early with a man, before she ACTUALLY knows him...then what stop hers from casually having sex with the next guy that she barely knows. Knowing someone for two weeks...does not mean you actually know him. Which is why most of the guys I know said, they would consider a girl easy, that's easy to get into bed. He didn't have to work for you. You don't have to NOT have sex with him ever, but having sex early doesn't make him love with you. it's lust.