Do guys need to masturbate?

When I say need I mean eventually at some point have to do it? If you don't what will happen? If you don't masturbate what do you do instead?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most guys masturbate because its a habbit somethin like smoking. Its hard to stop when you started. I was strong enought and stopped few years ago. Its really cool living withou masturbation. By the way I'm saving my self for marriage.

What Guys Said 9

• this is an interesting question. I don't think we have to per-se but I think it's natural and does have its benefits. 1. I don't have any older brothers or anyone to show me how to do it so I literally found out on my own as if I was living in isolation. I was just experimenting. 2. a guy that ejaculates more has a lower risk of getting testicular cancer... or is it prostate cancer? I forget. one of those

• If I don't masturbate, my subconscious will do it for me in my sleep. So yes, I feel guys need to.

• Yes if you don't you end up having wet dreams and the sperm is discharged that way...

• Have you ever been horny all day everyday.. well that's what will happen...

• We don't "have" to, but the urge is extremely high if we don't masturbate for an extended period of time.. If I don't masturbate I find that I get more erections than usual.

• well I am in my early 20s and still a virgin.I am not having sex until I am married.however I tend to feel sexually aroused time to time and so I engage in masturbation as a release outlet.

• "I mean eventually at some point have to do it?" I once didn't fap for a couple of months. What happens when a guy doesn't masturbate or have sex is their testosterone levels drop a bit.. Meaning they get less horny and don't feel like doing it that much anyway.. After a week or two I didn't even have any urges."If you don't what will happen?" Testosterone will drop a little and when they finally do get off there will be buckets of cum."If you don't masturabte what do you do instead?"Not masturbate.

• Good question.Its not quite as much of a thirst as a drug addiction but sexual tension (testosterone and adrenalin) can build up if we are around women who look alluring (halter/short shorts with no underwear/string bikinis, etc) and are probably giving off pheromones as well. That tension can last for hours afterward and masturbation is a quick fix, especially if you want to get to sleep any time soon. If it is during the day, other distractions or physical exertion will dispel it.

• i don't know how someone doesn't masterbate. maybe if they are lucky enough to have someone who does everything they want on a whim, but who has that?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!