Do guys need to masturbate?

When I say need I mean eventually at some point have to do it? If you don't what will happen? If you don't masturbate what do you do instead?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most guys masturbate because its a habbit somethin like smoking. Its hard to stop when you started. I was strong enought and stopped few years ago. Its really cool living withou masturbation. By the way I'm saving my self for marriage.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 10

• If I don't masturbate, my subconscious will do it for me in my sleep. So yes, I feel guys need to.

• i don't know how someone doesn't masterbate. maybe if they are lucky enough to have someone who does everything they want on a whim, but who has that?

• well I am in my early 20s and still a virgin.I am not having sex until I am married.however I tend to feel sexually aroused time to time and so I engage in masturbation as a release outlet.

• Have you ever been horny all day everyday.. well that's what will happen...

• "I mean eventually at some point have to do it?"

I once didn't fap for a couple of months. What happens when a guy doesn't masturbate or have sex is their testosterone levels drop a bit.. Meaning they get less horny and don't feel like doing it that much anyway.. After a week or two I didn't even have any urges.

"If you don't what will happen?"

Testosterone will drop a little and when they finally do get off there will be buckets of cum.

"If you don't masturabte what do you do instead?"

Not masturbate.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 0