• Ask
  • myTake

Guys, do big girls really give better blow jobs?

I've never been with a big girl because mentally I get really grossed out, but do big girls really give better blow jobs like the myth says. Give me... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• order of bj skill that you experience:1) p*rn actresses / hookers2) girlfriend (she cares about pleasing you AND impressing you, also she knows what you like and can talk to you about it)3) insecure girls (yes, many fat girls fall in this category, but even many petite girls do too for some reason)4) confident girls5) girls who think they're too good for you

• I understand what you're trying to get at, but I disagree. There are too many other variables to draw these conclusions. The best blowjobs are given by girls who 1) genuinely enjoy giving blowjobs, 2) genuinely want to pleasure the person they're giving a BJ to, 3) are good at communicating and able to read someone's body language and respond to it; and 4) have experience (but realize that all guys are different and can adjust their technique accordingly).

• These things may be true of girls in all these categories.I'd also add that confidence in yourself and your abilities, chemistry between you and the other person, etc. also helps.

• I have to agree. =)+1

What Girls Said 3

• They say its because they want to impress the guy. girls who have beautiful bodies if you think about it don't have to work so hard most guys are just happy they scored with such babe. But since you made a point of saying how you have not dated hooked up with etc, with a bigger girl you can see how that would make them want to please the guy more.

• No.I'm a petite girl and I give a fab blow job and I'm not just flattering myself. (I've been told many, many, many times by guys.)

What Guys Said 2

• So if a skinny girl tied a 100 lbs. weight to her waist, would she suddenly become fabulous in blowjobs?It's not about the physical traits bro... Not about anything physical...

• I have not heard of "better blowjobs". I have heard "more willing to try different things" though... Idk, never gotten head from a larger girl, couldn't tell ya.