• Ask
  • myTake

Why do guys always think about sex?

this question actually holds a lot of girls curiosity because the guys in my class are always talking about it

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 7

• I'm going to quote the best answer I've personally ever heard:"Having a penis is distracting!"

• Well I mean there is a lot of times when we do, because something is visually stimulating or makes us think of it. And it is just hormones, and all of that stuff. But its not like when you are talking to us about something serious were thinking about having sex. Or when we are playing video games, we don't think about it. haha

• The testicles commands us! seriously.

• I don't always think about sex, shoot with my studies I'm lucky if I can think about any other than calculus, physics, chemistry and the transfer of mass and energy. but at the same time I won't lie, I do think about it, who wouldn't want to think about such a blissful experience

• It's because you're in high school and everyone is horny 24/7 there.

• mainly yes, but so do some girls

• this is a false statement, not all us guys think of sex 24/7. I do have other things on my mind.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not just guys. Many girls think and talk about sex a lot too. I know I do. Lol me and my guy friends are always talking about it. I'm really close to them and we've been friends for as long as I can remember so it doesn't feel weird or anything. But I'm also pretty open about my sexuality and it's just fun to talk about sex. Lol but don't assume that only guys do it because I know a lot of girls that do it too.