When your boyfriend goes to a strip club, what do you do? Ladies?

OKAY. Honestly, I HATE that he goes but I don't want to tell him stuff that it's immoral and hold him to my opinion when his guys urge him to go with them. I have told him that it makes me uncomfortable and promised to work on that because I love him. He doesn't deserve an insecure girlfriend. No one does!

So after our talks, and now that he goes, what do I do now? It's a Sun night of a long weekend. I have to stay home and study (I'm in grad school). He and his buddies are out. Strip club it is cause they really don't do much else after the bar.

I've tried going with him and almost cried later on after what I saw. I told him. He felt guilty so I quickly brushed the tears and said it's okay. I know it's just me. I gotta work on it!

I can't think of anything that I do that gets him concerned like this. This issue is making it hard to concentrate and get my work done. Wtf? So, what is the right thing to do?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't like the idea of it either. but guess what, when he goes to the strip clubs - get your girls and go to a night club. wear a sexy dress and go out and party. don't sit at hom upset about what he's doing, go out and have fun yourself. if it's OK for him to do it then you should do it too. most likely he will probably get jealous but guess what, if its OK for him to go to strip clubs but he sees that you are upset by it then he should stop! if he doesn't then try and turn the tables on him. if he is going to see naked/topless women with his guys (at the very least) then there should be nothing wrong with you dressing sexy and dancing with your girls and around other guys. what's good for the goose is good for the gander

• Funny you say this. I was thinking the same thing last night after I wrote this. I do love dancing and it really has been a long time I haven't gone because of classes, work, family(strict!), etc. You're totally right. Thanks girl!

• You're friggin awesome :) I just got a whole bunch of friends to go out to a frat party this week. Nothing too crazy aaaand here's the dress: http://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-top-e5-d5341teal.html#

Yes or no?

I casually brought it up with him and he didn't seem to mind at all. I guess it's what I needed.

• That is a really cute dress, its not slutty at all, I would have gone the hoochier route lmao but it's really cute. hope you had a good time