• Ask
  • myTake

Oral sex during menstruation?

Going down on a girl during her period has never bothered me at all - normally you can't taste the blood and even if you did, you probably would survive, lol. I think guys should do that for their gfs on a regular basis because it might help them relax and lessen the cramps and just make them feel good during a time when they typically feel so bad. It's a nice gift we can give to them when they are hurting - what do other people think?

Interesting how many girls are disgusted by a totally natural function of their own bodies. Sad, if you ask me. BTW - you don't normally taste the blood - just don't stick your tongue and it's no different than at any other time.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Uhmm... Good for you that you feel comfurtable enough with female anatomy and whatnot that you do this for your girl. I would never let my hubby do that to me... I find it horribley disgusting myself... But again, good for you and your relationship:)

What Girls Said 7

• I think that's gross... Blood doesn't taste good lol it would just ruin the moment. You must be really nice to want to do that, but I wouldn't want a guy to do that to me.

• Normal sex, alright. Oral on a period, I don't know I think it would be a little gross for the guy...

• Well if you enjoy doing that then go right a head but I wouldn't want my boyfriend doing that I think its just gross

• I wouldn't let my guy go down although plenty of guys on here have said it isn't so bad if the girl wears a tampon.

• i would never let my boyfriend go down on me while I'm on my period. I'd be too uncomfortable but you're right, orgasms does make cramps disappear

• what are you a vampire?

• What did the one lesbian vampire say to the other?-See you next month

• Lolol, awesomest thing ever xD <3

• i think this is so hot that you would do this with your girl! it says that you think that she is a turn on to you all the time and I agree that it would be a really great gift. I don't know if I could do it, but just knowing that you would want to is enough to get me excited! you sound like a really great guy!

What Guys Said 4

• wow...I love women on their periods...I agree I can do anything I could do at any other time of the month!

• Usually, people find it disgusting. Even girls find it disgusting, but doesn't that blood already run in your veins? I'm not against it.P.S.= Girls and guys, if one of you is planning to attack us for our thoughts, please don't. It is just our thought and no one has to agree with us. Just respect our thought please.Thank you. =)

• I can do anything else with a menstruated girl, but blood in my mouth is where I draw the line. It could be blood from any other part of her, no. But good for you and your girlfriend if you enjoy.

• I wouldn't drink her blood, why would I do that...