Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Guys would you let your girlfriend have a threesome with another guy?

My boyfriend and I communicate really well about like what turns us on and off and what our fantasies are, etc. He's always saying that he wants to give me everything I want sexually and help me explore . I want to do the same for him. Well...now I want to have sex with at least one other guy. More would be better but one other guy is fine. I think it would be so freaking hot! We have talked about it before, but not seriously. Usually its a topic I use to turn him on and get him horny. You know talking dirty during sex or even randomly texting him about it. lol I don't know if its one of those things where it's fine to use it an idea to get us off or if he would actually let me do it. You know how men are sometimes, all talk. lol I know a lot of his friends think I'm hot so we could get one of them or we could find guys around campus. Doesn't matter as long as he's hot and has a nice d***. Anyway I'm just curious would you let your girl suck and f*** other guys in a threesome or gang bang if she REALLY wanted to and you loved her? I feel like he should if its something I really want. If he wanted me to have a threesome with a girl I would do it for him too. I would love the feeling of being dominated by more than one guy at once, I would feel sexy, totally nasty, and happy all at once. :) I've seen stuff like this in my bf's p*rn collection before (we even watch together a lot) and I love the threesome/gang bang videos where the girl is getting f***ed by all the guys and they treat her like a whore and pass her around then come all over her face. I want that! why do p*rn stars get to have the most fun? no fair. Anyway I'm going to ask him when he gets back from a trip he's on right now. So if your girlfriend has wanted to do this for a long time would you let her if you were involved? What do you guys think?

so basically you guys think I should either lie (or omit the truth if you like to sugar coat things) to my boyfriend about this or break up with him? those aren't options that I like! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on your relationship. I personally would be up for it. my girlfriend gets hit on all the time and I've told her if she wants a 3 way with another guy that its cool I just wouldn't want it to be someone we know as there might be an emotional attraction going on as well behind the scenes and that could make things messy down the line. I would say talk to him (after sex) and tell him what you want to do it, perhaps pick up a guy in a club or on craigslist or something. It all depends on if you both agree on it.

What Guys Said 23

• Basically, speaking on behalf of the average good guys out there. We unite and say you should be single if you want to do that type of stuff. Period. No ifs no buts. If your sure you want to do it then speak to your boyfriend about it. Just don't be supprised if he dumps you there and then or if he does say yes don't be supprised if this issue comes back to bite you in the arse 6 months down the line.

Regards,

The Male population

• Lol...my boyfriend is a decent understanding guy. he's not so shallow or insecure that he would do what you would do. he would never dump me for asking about something. he's mature and kind and we would talk about it like we have talked about other things. that I already know because I know the kind of man he is. he isn't the type of man who runs away at the mention of something like this. little boys do that not men. anyway I just don't know if he would say yes that's all I'm wondering.

• Yeah well thank god I'm not dating them right? Age has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. I'm only 20 and I've met 40 year old boys. And yes I think running away when your girlfriend tells you something that she hasn't even done yet but would like to do is childish and immature. You want her to lie to you basically. Again. guys like you are not even in the same realm as my boyfriend. Like totally different caliber. It's OK if you think I'm a "slag" I'll sleep at night I promise babe.

• Either way I'm not here to argue with you. I wouldn't want my girlfriend to lie to me. I would sit down and discuss it with her and tell her that if she wanted to do stuff like that she would be better off being single. The fact that your getting all defense about this shows your lack of understanding from the point I'm trying to make. Good for you if you have a boyfriend who is willing to share your sexual fantasies with you. I just think you've got replies from the wrong type of men.

• Everyone else is right here. It's OK to explore your sexuality with your boyfriend but if you even consider asking him to let you have sex with another man let alone many, don't be supprised if there's a whole in the wall shaped like your boyfriend. And yes I would dump you quicker than you can say "3".

You have no right to ask him if you love him and if he agree's then it quite obvious that your getting your love feelings mixed up with lust.

Sorry to be so blunt but that isn't love and everyone knows it.

• So you're saying you wouldn't have a 3 some with 2 girls?

• Lmao. wow.

• I absolutely agree with you, chuckone!

It'd be very, very detrimental to your relationship, no matter what you think at the moment. It's also a bit selfish. I wouldn't even be with a guy that would be fine with me doing that.

Fantasies are great because they can be your secret and they're safe. It's just better for them to stay fantasies sometimes.

• Although I'm open to kinky fantasies, no I would not approve of this. If this is what you desire then you should not be in a relationship

• It's not easy to answer this question in general.

It is one point to have this or any other sexual fantasy that your boyfriend could not fulfill, but is a complete other point to put it into action.

If you really want to experience this so badly, you should do this, IF otherwise you would regret it the rest of your life.

But I'm not sure, if it's a good idea to ask your boyfriend for this, doesn't matter if he would get involved or not. If you would ask him you should be aware of, what you will do if he says no.

If you are sure he will be okay with this, and/but you will not do it if he is not, then ask him. Otherwise don't do it or do it VERY secretly.

I'm not sure if I would say yes, if my girlfriend would ask me this. But if this is one of her deepest desires I think I would be okay with this, maybe only to prevent that she would regret it her and my lifetime. But in this case I would prefer that she would do it without my knowing. And if I would discover it I would understand her excuse.

You know your boyfriend better then any other, I hope, so you have to choose the right choice.

Have luck!

(Btw, if you do so, maybe you would tell me, how do you liked it. Sometimes fantasy and reality are different, better or worse.)

• Personally, I don't know, I would probably do it. Getting the right guy would be a problem. You aren't f***ing one of my friends, that is for sure. But if somehow you could come up with the right guy, I'd be OK with it. If you guys are in to fantasizing and all that, do it. I don't think I would try to quell anything my girlfriend wanted. As long as I was part of it.

• Hello. My name is John. I'm 21 and a part time porn star. I have a wonderful girlfriend that understands what I do is strictly work nothing more. We have done a threesome with another girl. She seemed to like it. Then we had a threesome with another guy. I know your thinking you do this for basically a living what could be different? I love this girl and it's not a random girl on set. Our porn studio even I courages us to know the person before we fuck. We take that advantage and I did with a fellow friend / I guess you could say worker. She met him and we talked about it for a while. I wasn't worried about it cause I know I had a way bigger dick than him. We came to a step by step what would happen such as suck both of us then one drive while the other received. Was going good and then the unspeakable happened. For future reference lay down ALL that you want and agree on. And respect your spouse or partners boundaries. But it wasn't my friend who broke it like I thought he would my girl did. I never thought about double penetration before never did it on set. And she took my cock out of her mouth and told him to stop for a moment. So he did. She told me that if it would be okay for a DP ( Double Penetration ) I thought had to take a smoke break after an hour on non stop fucking and face fucking. Then I finally said to myself if she wants it then yeah she can. So we did I asked her who she wanted were and told me to go in her vagina cause mine was bigger and didn't know how it would feel. So I did and she was in the bent cowgirl position I was on bottom and he was behind her. And lucky he has done this on set before so our balls nor cocks would touch. He told me what to do and basically instructed me on What to do to not have that happen. So we started off and she hurt at first but then not even minutes later we fucked in that position for a good hour then we switched and for about 45 minutes again. My point is lay everything on the table before you commit to a threesome or gangbang cause we did that too. But honestly if you think of an orgy don't. It's no fun trust me. Hope this maybe helped you out and remember lay EVERYTHING on the table before the event happens and try what I did and talk to the guy get a good vibe and see if your partner is okay with him and go from there. Hope this helped.

• If my wife said she wanted to do this I would agree to it. She has held that fantasy for a long time and if she finally said she wanted to do it for real i would say go for it.

• i've been thinking about how hot it would be to gangbang my girlfriend for a while, but don't know if it would end up messing up the relationship.. we both fantasize about this and love each other a lot, and don't mess around outside of our relationship... what do you think?

• there sure are some strange people out there

• I would appreciate that my girlfriend was that honest with me and didn't just go bang a bunch of other guys. I would appreciate that honesty so much that I wouldn't rule it out completely. I would have to have a real long talk with her about it so she understands my feelings on the subject. If it turns out that it isn't for me I would hope that she cared for me enough to not lie and just go do it anyway. If my girlfriend went out and did it anyway I consider that cheating and break up with her. Hope I helped!

• we are a married couple and as i read your post i kinda felt that you are in a real relationship, my wife and i have been discussing this issue for a while now we have discussed our feelings and both feel that its just a sex experience, if it never happened i wouldn't be fazed but the simple fact that we were able to be true and honest with each other is enough,
      yes its many a persons fantasy but to be able to share it and talk it through is another level. we are not into cheating and both feel that if we did this it would be for us and not the other person.

• Well, if my girlfriend asked me for a threesome, I would say yes probably. But only if we find the right guy (not my friend or hers).

And after that, I would asker to find a girl too, so be prepared for a threesome with another girl.

But if she asked me for a gang bang, that I would say no too. That is a very bad thing to be seeing by a bf...

• Why is that ? if you don't mind me asking.

• Because seeing her being f***ed by multiple guys at same time is disgusting.

The other guys will have no respect for her and, because I'm her boyfriend, I do care about that and I don't want to see that.

Would you like to see your boyfriend being dominated by 4 or 5 girls at same time?

• I am going to let my gf f..k guys in front of me. Double penetration, threesomes. Were very open its so hot. I wish you the best

• I would do it but not with a friend or anyone you'd have to be around later - pretty awkward. And make sure there's absolutely no contact of any kind (physical, eye contact, whatever) between the guys. As long as those conditions are met it would be hot seeing my girl s*** another guys d*** and get f***ed in front of me. I don't know about the whole gang bang thing, but her with a couple guys (me being one) is a major turn on. Same as threesome with another chick.

• If my girl wanted to Id be up for it.

• yes i would let her if i was to join.

• well, if I thought of my girlfriend as trash and didn't care if I was dating her or single, I'd definitely do that. if my girlfriend wanted that, I'd break up with her.

• Not sure how old this post is but anyway...

First off, you sound incredibly immature and self centered. He should give you it just because you want it and regardless of his feelings? Really?

What the people posted may not be options you like, but honestly, too bad. This is reality, and the facts are that most people aren't ok with this sort of thing. If it's something you want then find someone who feels the same rather then expecting someone who may not like it to go along with it. But just a precaution, most guys who are comfortable with that sort of thing are cool with it because at the end of the day they don't really care about you. And if your boyfriend does agree, there's a high chance he set an expiration date for your relationship the moment you brought it up, because the vast majority of men would not respect that and instead just view you as someone to fuck rather than someone to love. It's not because they're immature as you'd like to believe, it's simply a big big fucking incompatibility for most people. I guess you just can't have your cake and eat it too. Peace Nack.

• I've actually tired this with an ex of mine many years ago. We've always talked about during sex, how hot and freaky it would be to bring a guy/girl even a couple into the bedroom.
    So when we finally put everything together and it was all said and done. I can tell you this, no matter how much your boyfriend loves you... He will never look at you or treat you the same after that.
    If you're fantasizing bout sex with other men, even if you don't put a face on them, then something is lacking in your relationship. Maybe he can't get you to that screaming toe curling orgasm or he's not showing you enough attention in general.

Anyway, My mistake was not giving her enough attention and allowing the gang bang. She ended up loving it and if you love something... It's not gunna be a one time thing. She started working late or hanging out with friends from work.

She said she'd never do it again, but I caught her and that was the end of us. I'm not saying it will end your relationship... but there is a very good chance.

• wow. fucking slut

• never,dumb slutty.

• Depends on the guy, if he is comfortable sharing you, other issues like stds etc, and possiiblity of complication if you end up liking someone else more than him, it has happened etc..

• Stds wouldn't be an issue. testing. and I wouldn't ever start liking someone just because I had sex with them. I love my boyfriend. I might love sex with another guy but I wouldn't love them like I love my boyfriend. by the way my question was would YOU let your girlfriend do it?

• I would dump her within 24 hours of her bringing this up...long enough to round up my gear or move hers into the hallway.

What Girls Said 3

• My current guy will find guys to do me, because he knows I like the kinky stuff like that. We lead a very open relationship and he has been very happy to watch several of his guy friends work me over and I have enjoyed watching him do other girls. Its a lifestyle and not everyone is good with it, but all you can do is seriously ask your guy friend and see what happens. Good luck and I can tell you that these things you want to do are hot and such a turn on while they are happening to you.

• I know I'm not a Man. But on this topic, I say no Man who truly loves, respects, honours and cares about his Women would ever let another Man have sex with her, let alone see her naked or even think of her in that way. If my Boyfriend even hinted it was OK for me to have sex with other Men I would be worried and I would leave him. If a your man is suggesting that he's OK with it I would really be worried. Open minded or not, it's just wrong!

• I disagree. so you think people from cultures throughout history and even today all over the world where polygamy and polyamorous relationships are common don't respect, love, and honor one another? that seems a bit ignorant and uncultured to me (not to mention way too conservative of a view for my taste) but to each is own. love your pic though. jessica alba? she's hot. :)

• I totally agree with your answer JayJay. But if she likes being treated like a whore then it's her choice I guess.

• I seriously doubt your Boyfriend would be okay with this. If he loves you, he wants you for himself not to share with other guys.