Guys would you let your girlfriend have a threesome with another guy?

My boyfriend and I communicate really well about like what turns us on and off and what our fantasies are, etc. He's always saying that he wants to give me everything I want sexually and help me explore . I want to do the same for him. I want to have sex with at least one other guy.... Show More

so basically you guys think I should either lie (or omit the truth if you like to sugar coat things) to my boyfriend about this or break up with him? those aren't options that I like! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on your relationship. I personally would be up for it. my girlfriend gets hit on all the time and I've told her if she wants a 3 way with another guy that its cool I just wouldn't want it to be someone we know as there might be an emotional attraction going on as well behind the scenes and that could make things messy down the line. I would say talk to him (after sex) and tell him what you want to do it, perhaps pick up a guy in a club or on craigslist or something. It all depends on if you both agree on it.