Ladies, why do you touch yourself?

When I'm having sex I believe that most girls touch them self down there. Am I not getting the job done? Why do you do that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• because you are not rubbing it for her. some guys will reach down and keep her motor going. also sometimes maybe a little grinding against it may help. unless she does not like that. try grinding motion with a little bit of circular motion. (kind of like if you were mixing a bowl) also maybe before you may want to really get her much closer so she is more ready before hand. massage that g-spot for a little while. if you are not sure. its not the clitoris which some mistaken that being the g-spot. if you insert your finger in there and move it as if you were motioning for someone to come over to you. you can feel a slightly rougher patch towards the front. that area my man will have her climbing the walls and very much so ready for you to do almost anything. while you down there feel free to keep her clitoris entertained too.

What Girls Said 6

• I think in a lot of cases, it's just a little extra stimulation, and also, girls are of the understanding that guys like it when they touch themselves. They are probably doing it partially to turn you on more.

• You know it does turn me on.

• it's not that you're doing a good job, usually for most girls, they do not orgasm with just penetration, so they will rub down there or something for extra stimulation. It also keeps them wet, which is needed or it may start to hurt for a girl if it gets too dry. She may also be doing so you can watch her touch herself because for a lot of guys, that's a turn on.

• Thanks that's good to know. It is a turn on for me seeing her touch herself

• Well, its because she most likely wants to come sooner than later, or maybe she wants to masterbate in front of you. My guy loves it, even though he knows I can come with just intercourse, it drives me wild when there is too much stimulation.

• Good point. Thanks

• Sometimes when you're not getting what you want you gotta do it yourself LOL. Yeah you got it right!

• Well thanks I think, but that doesn't sound good

• Well I think I feel sexy so I like to touch myself. I touch myself "down there" when I am having sex because it is extra stimulation. You shouldn't feel like you aren't getting the job done she just knows where to touch, when, how hard, fast, slow. I like to feel what is going on down there. Often times I put one finger on each side of him so I can feel every inch of the action. Don't worry John Bee. I'm sure you are doing a bang up job in the bedroom.

• Thanks for your vote of confidence. Some people are afraid of the boogie man I'm afraid of the melty man! Oh by the way the boogie man looks in his closet & under the bed for me before he goes to sleep

• Well I can't orgasm from normal intercourse (happens very rarely), so I do that too, but I try explain it to my partner and they are usually fine with it, especially since I can control that we come together :)

• I can understand that. I'm not sure if she can (or if it's just with me) orgasm with normal intercourse.

• Talk about it!

What Guys Said 1