Is a hand job considered cheating?

My husband and I was married in court a year and half ago, we are doing our church wedding next month. So last weekend, he went to his bachelor's party and two strippers was at their hotel room. Lap dances are okay for me but he confessed that he had a private time with the strippers. He asked for a hand job and he "finished", he paid the stripper some money for her "performance". I am so angry because in his eyes he does not consider that cheating and I do.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would suggest you sit down and tell him that him that it is cheating and that's it not acceptable. tell him that it would be like a guy fingering you; I'm pretty sure your man would be very angry, just like you are about that girl giving him a hand job. cheating is never okay and you need to make sure he knows that its not okay. then sit down and figure out what you want to do & remember that staying with him leaves the chance and probably that he'll do it again