Why do I love big boobs so much?

I want my girl to have big boobs, so I look for girls that fit my preference, that have big boobs. I feel like I'm being shallow though am I?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok liking a physical feature doesn't make you shallow. if you obsess over it and make that a priority then you might be shallow. if a person is nothing more than boobs to you then you are definitely shallow.

there are certain guys who have looks I don't like so I don't date them because I can't see myself sexually intimate with them. I can still see them as beautiful people though in their own ways and appreciate them as people and friends.

im bi and I like different sized boobs. lol I like em all but I do love a curvy healthy look and that usually includes nice big boobs. yay :) I like slender chicks with small perky boobs too though. I kind of just love women really lol