Is a 5.5 inch length and 5 inch girth penis enough to satisfy?

Hi I'm a 23 male... still a virgin due to the fact that I'm a shy person even tho I tend to get hit on sometimes I'm too shy to ask girls out etc... I'm very insecure about a lot of things about myself one of them is the size of my penis. I read a lot online about how girls always want a bigger penis... I used to be a little overweight so I have a little fat above my penis area which makes my penis look small... when I measure it it reaches 5.5 inches and 5 inches in girth. is that enough to satisfy most women out there? will girls laugh or see it as small? I'm really worried about my size and embarrassed to undress in front of a woman because of this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but learn the terrain and develop your skills.

Almost all sensation is in the first 3" inside and you should stay toward the top to have best effect on her cl\toral network.

Learn skilled oral sex and lead with it to the point of a first orgasm wave and follow up with intercourse quickly to create a second wave.

You are more likely to have a satisfying relationship with one who comes to you less experienced or a virgin. If it is the latter, take it slow, train her gently and stay with her.