• Ask
  • myTake

Is a 5.5 inch length and 5 inch girth penis enough to satisfy?

Hi I'm a 23 male... still a virgin due to the fact that I'm a shy person even tho I tend to get hit on sometimes I'm too shy to ask girls out etc...... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yes, but learn the terrain and develop your skills. Almost all sensation is in the first 3" inside and you should stay toward the top to have best effect on her cl\toral network.Learn skilled oral sex and lead with it to the point of a first orgasm wave and follow up with intercourse quickly to create a second wave.You are more likely to have a satisfying relationship with one who comes to you less experienced or a virgin. If it is the latter, take it slow, train her gently and stay with her.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• The only reason girls say they want a guy with a big d*** is because they have only had guys in bed that can't foreplay. Great foreplay outweighs penis size ANY DAY. Ask any woman about that and she'll back it up. I personally don't even think about using my d*** until I've given the girl multiples with just my hands...You need to be learning foreplay techniques and how to get a girl really turned on instead of reading about penis size...Oh, and stop being insecure. Be positive, go to the gym, do what you can to feel good about yourself. Stop playing computer games 24/7, eat healthy, go running, play sports. Dude you're 23 you are at the prime age for meeting women. Get your life fixed now while you can.

• You're making excuses.There is such thing as having a preference.If you're bad in bed,you're bad in bed,penis is too small,then it's too small.Guys have preferences so do girls.Don't blame it on foreplay

What They Said On Facebook