What does a boner feel like?

I am just wondering what a boner feels like for a guy and what it also feels like when a guy has one during sex so what girls feel of it. I haven't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Before I officially begin, I feel it’s important to say upfront that I love breasts. Love ‘em, love ‘em, love em. Screw the frigging French and the other tit-swinging European nations that criticize our country’s “over-fascination” with the female chest. Those idiots are fascinated by Big Macs and we don’t give a damn. So, keep eatin’ Froggies and don’t talk with your mouth full.

From the very first pair I saw to the last - and to those I hope to see in the future, God bless t*ts and the doctors that occasionally improve them. I can safely say that once you have seem one woman naked – you pretty much want to see them all that way. And God bless the erections that they will bring.

But I digress. Erections feel like…… well…erections. This is a difficult (I was gonna say ‘hard’ but that was just too obvious :>) question to answer. I know from ‘first hand’ experience that they can certainly feel fabulous. They feel tense- in need of implantation into soft wet orifices- handle immediately. Sometimes the old fella will take on a life of its own, often from the moment you wake up. The stiffy you find as you stir from sleep is generally known as a 'morning glory'. It doesn't mean you've been dreaming about sex - it's simply a result of changes in your brain pattern while you're snoring. It can occur several times in the night, in fact. It's just you'll only be aware of the one you wake up with. They're perfectly harmless, however, and will quickly power down without a helping hand from you - that is, if you choose to leave it alone. They’re also handy for our friends, girlfriends, wives and one-night encounters to make then think you were thinking about them. But no matter who you’re with, your winkie has succumbed to whatever devious or un-devious plot your brain has in store for your groin.

The there are the pool erections. Again, they feel great, and wet. Why oh why does this happen? I don't know, but it can be hugely embarrassing and not easy to cover up, particularly if you've been parading around in skimpy Speedos (although there's a lesson in there somewhere). That's why you need to keep in the water if you want to stay out of trouble with the pool attendant, your girlfriends mother if swimming in the in-laws-to-be pool, and ‘aim’ to occupy your mind with non-sexual thoughts such as knitting, arithmetic, groin surgeries and jigsaw puzzles - it'll calm down in no time. Otherwise, burn off the tension by doing some lengths, so to speak - anything but the backstroke..

I suggest to learn more about this subject give your boyfriend a hand job, and see for yourself. I am certain it will ‘feel’ just fine for both of you.