Ways to make yourself come? (girls)

I can make my self come by rubbing my clit (for a long time), and it helps when I use some lotion. I can also make my self come when I'm in the tub, and I let the water pressure onto my clit. Are there any other ways I can do it? Have you tried coming by using a vibrator?I want to buy one, but I'm too embarrassed to go in a sex shop, and I still live at home, where would I hide it? So my parents doesn't find it even if they are in my room looking for something..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Use an electric toothbrush on your clit. Amazinggg, innocent looking, portable, waterproof, cheap!

• Haha - thanks :D

• Vibrator's are great but the only problem with using them is it becomes so easy to get off with using one that it becomes harder to get off with your boyfriend because his penis doesn't vibrate.

• But I don't have a boyfriend, and I haven't had one for over a year now.

• Haha well than you're all good. :) Don't be embarrassed to buy one... The people selling them aren't going to judge you -- they work there afterall.