Deflorated and now sex with a virgin?

I am going to have sex with this guy these days. We both do not want a committed serious relationship, but I find him very attractive, so we concluded we should just have sex.

But the thing is, sex with my ex wasn't a bless. We did it 2-3 times only. I'm still not 100% completely deflorated... it's probably the size. When we broke up I started with a dildo and there was still blood. I went to a doctor and she said there's nothing to worry about after examining me, because my hymen turned out to be thick and everything else is fine.

But I fear that the guy I'm going to have sex with might be a virgin. I asked him how many he'd been with and he said: "Not much... nvm." Apart from that, what if there's even more blood? Should I tell him the truth? It might be a turnoff. I was the once to initiate the sex thing.