• Ask
  • myTake

Deflorated and now sex with a virgin?

I am going to have sex with this guy these days. We both do not want a committed serious relationship, but I find him very attractive, so we... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• Well you aren't a virgin anymore but you could tell the guy your going to be sleeping with that your hymen hasn't fully broken and that there may be blood because of when he tares it.

• First of all, sex is a serious thing, and you shouldn't just do it with someone because you find them "attractive." Sex ties your mind, heart, and soul to a person, and if you don't really care about him like that, then I would suggest not doing it.But, if you really do care about him, just tell him! Tell him you're not a virgin, and that you might still bleed, etc. Sure, blood might be a turn-off, but imagine what a turn-off it would be if he DIDN'T know about it and you bled on him during sex! The most important thing when it comes to sex is communication.

• We're friends. And I don't think sex ties your mind in anyway... I mean, I'm not that kind of person. :) Thanks for the answer though! Kisses.

• Answerer: Everybody approaches sex differently. Some people CAN just have casual sex without all the strings. It's just your way of thinking that ties your mind, heart and soul to a person . . .

• That's true. Sorry I didn't include all perspectives.