• Ask
  • myTake

How do I know he is enjoying the blowjob?

my boyfriend always like moves his legs like they tighten up and he keeps moving around like fidgeting like kind of like "i got to pee bout to pee on... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I love questions like this!Here is the secret of the ages.If he comes, he has enjoyed it.Since you may be uncertain as to exactly what coming is, I thought I'd give you a "heads up".Following those movements and sounds you describe, it is the sudden expulsion of a viscous milky white or yellowish fluid, in anything from a single dribble of a few drops to 15 or more individual squirts totaling 10 cc or more, from his penis. This is best observed through oral nerves, with the volume, viscosity and color determined by displaying color and volume in your mirror from an open mouth just prior to swallowing to verify volume and viscosity.Hope this helps.

What Guys Said 7

• Well if he is acting like that you must be good... Just feed off of his body language, that will always let you know that you are doing a good job.

• I am a guy that loves getting a BJ... I know most guys will say that, but it is a large part of my sexuality, moreso than the average man, I'm sure. I want my partner to make a little noise, slurping, etc, maybe some pleasurable moans... get it super wet! Your mouth watering is a physiological reaction... it means you're into it... The fidgeting is involuntary. It also can be a precursor to him cumming... even if you don't want to swallow, let him release in your mouth then spit... the release is the best part...

• it sounds like he's loving it already! try sucking on it harder it mite make him have more of a thrill!

• if your are blowing him, and no teeth, he loves it. rubbing your tounge along the bottom of the shaft if awsome. AND PLEASE SWALLOW. My wife did until a year or two into our marriage. it sucks even though she still sucks. I have to 'stop before it blows' arghhh.

• He like pulls my hair I mean he be having a real grip on my hair and he just be moving I don't know how to really discribe his movments. he never comes in my mouth or nothing like that he always makes me get up for sex to finish it..is it that I can't get em to come frm a bj or he just stopping his self?

• we like the sucking pls don't give your teth on penis and suck it hard and offcourse swalow the come if you throw or spit it out your man will get emotionally distressed men like thier wife or girlfriend to swallow

• ya it seems you are doing a fine job...

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!