What do girls do in the shower? why do they take long?

Hi I know this sounds like a dumb question but I'm a curious person... why do girls take long to shower? how long do y'all take normally to shower? currently my friend is staying in my home with me temporary she is 18yrs old single and every time she gets on the shower she takes over 40 min to take... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok, some girls DO masturbate in the shower but that is not generally the reason it takes us so long in the shower. I will outline the general order in which I (and most of my friends) do in the shower;

1) Rinse through hair until it's very wet ( 1-2 minutes)

2) apply shampoo, rub through hair (often do some kind of scalp massage, 3 minutes)

3) rinse out shampoo (1-2 minutes- it takes longer the longer your hair is, when my hair was very long I'd be rinsing for a good 5 minutes)

4) apply conditioner (30 secs- 1 min) -you need to leave it in for a few minutes (between 1-5)

- Whilst waiting to rinse conditioner I wash my face, which takes a couple of minutes,

5) Rinse conditioner out (1-2 minutes- again takes longer if you have long hair)

6) exfoliate everywhere (arms, legs, back, bum, thighs...anything I can reach) and rinse (again about 5-7 minutes)

7) Body wash ( 2-3 minutes)

Then on every other day I shave- underarms, legs and lady area - the whole thing takes between 10- 20 minutes)

So, on normal days it'll take about 20-30 minutes and then longer when shaving. That doesn't mean that I don't on occasion have quick showers just sometimes it feels nice to spend some extra time... I rarely masturbate in the shower though.

• exactly this

• Thats What I do, but I also masturbate :l