What do girls do in the shower? why do they take long?

Hi I know this sounds like a dumb question but I'm a curious person... why do girls take long to shower? how long do y'all take normally to shower?... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok, some girls DO masturbate in the shower but that is not generally the reason it takes us so long in the shower. I will outline the general order in which I (and most of my friends) do in the shower;

1) Rinse through hair until it's very wet ( 1-2 minutes)

2) apply shampoo, rub through hair (often do some kind of scalp massage, 3 minutes)

3) rinse out shampoo (1-2 minutes- it takes longer the longer your hair is, when my hair was very long I'd be rinsing for a good 5 minutes)

4) apply conditioner (30 secs- 1 min) -you need to leave it in for a few minutes (between 1-5)

- Whilst waiting to rinse conditioner I wash my face, which takes a couple of minutes,

5) Rinse conditioner out (1-2 minutes- again takes longer if you have long hair)

6) exfoliate everywhere (arms, legs, back, bum, thighs...anything I can reach) and rinse (again about 5-7 minutes)

7) Body wash ( 2-3 minutes)

Then on every other day I shave- underarms, legs and lady area - the whole thing takes between 10- 20 minutes)

So, on normal days it'll take about 20-30 minutes and then longer when shaving. That doesn't mean that I don't on occasion have quick showers just sometimes it feels nice to spend some extra time... I rarely masturbate in the shower though.

• exactly this

• Thats What I do, but I also masturbate :l