How can I give this guy a boner?

It's just this guy that I'm a little confused about. He's hot and I'm attracted to him and stuff, it's just that I feel like our personalities are too different and I have way more experience than him.{which makes for some really awkward moments} He's not like a prude or anything, I just thing he's kinda shy. Anyway, I really wanna make him get a boner when we're kissing just for the sake of showing him that I'm really comfortable and ok with that kinda stuff. {haha.sounds strange} How can I make him get a boner?!

Most Helpful Girl

• You have more experience but you can't make him get a boner?

Just switch up your kissing. Nibble on his earlobes, breathe gently on his ears and neck and face, and just kiss all over. Run your fingers through his hair or stroke his face or cup his cheeks. If you're desperate enough, you could try talking dirty or feeling him up a little more. And remember, the lips are an erogenous zone, so sucking or nibbling on his lips every here and there should help as well.

Good luck! :)

• Thx thx thx thx thx thx so much?1/!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?this is gudd advice you got a gift

• just wear a tight shirt and extend your chest and show your boobs if you want to that's how I started dating then got maried

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• Well one way would be putting your hand on his inner thigh and start moving farther down his leg, you could just take the easy way and stick your hand down his pants lol, and if he's shy you could take his hand and put it on you (your boobs, ass, etc.).

• touch his package...

• hiya I am a 13 year old boy and my suggestion to you is to give him a bit of a stroke on the **** he will get a instant boner lol trust me

• gently take his hand and put it on your boob. :) works with my girlfriend every time.

• It shouldn't be too hard really. I get turned on just from over the clothes fondling.

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 8

• When you're kissing him, follow the way he kisses. Start off slow and gentle and then pick up the pace. Give his bottom lip a bit of a nibble and feel free to get a little rough. Whilst you're kissing him, rub your body up against his and show some skin, get flirtatious and naughty. If he starts to get a little hard, he might start to get a bit closer to you... If you get the sense he wants more than let him KNOW that your his to touch - grab his hand and shove it up your top or on your butt. Move you hips real close to his and grind against him a bit, that'll get him harder! Make sure you tease him; get close and personal to his little friend (or big friend), you could suck your finger and start massaging his bellend with it. If you start doing other things, remember that most guys like it dirty and rough... Pay a lot of attention to the end of his cock, if you suck him off use a lot of tongue - massage it with a lot of pressure and deep throat! The best thing to do is go with the flow. Kiss, tease, get close, get rough, have fun!

• Well, I find after being with my boyfriend for a year that he likes me to be spontaneous. That usually turns him on. If you two are alone together watching T.V. or something, roll on top of him and start kissing him. That should work...There is a lot more that you could do but if he is shy you may want to start slow.

• I've gave my boyfriend plenty of boners by like sittin on his junk and just kissin him. He loves it!

• I suggest you play sexual with him and make him feel comfortable about it make him press againest you and give an innocent smile lik you are acting dirty on purpose.

• will a guy stop talking to you because you suck at making out

More from Girls
3