GUYS- All over body kisses?

Are you guys used to having women kiss you all over your body? I had sex with my guy a few times and I love kissing him all over! I kiss his thighs, belly, waist, hips, nipples, penis, testes, bellybutton , etc., you name it! Well, he just recently told me that the women he's been with weren't like that. They will usually kiss his neck, earlobe, face and that's it! He really LOVES it when I kiss him all over! So, I was wondering, do women do this to you often? And do/would you like it? I'm just curious!

Most Helpful Guy

• i had it done alot. I just am not crazy about my nipples getting kissed or sucked on cause they are very very sensitive. I can have them touched, but something about kissed that I don't know how I feel about it. its a weird feeling, not bad, not good. just weird. so kisses all over is awesome!

• Thanks! I just did a poll regarding nipples.

• Lol I seen... LOL