Why did she cry during sex?

OK to make a long story short

i've been seeing a girl for the past 6 weeks

things have been going really well -- we really get along, have great sex, have fun, etc

the only problem is that I am 22 and a recent college grad who is working near our hometown

she is a year younger -- still in college -- and goes to school a little less than 2 hours away

we met before she moved back to school and since she has been back I've only seen her once

furthermore, I am heading out of the country for 6 weeks at the beginning of next month

i'll basically be gone for the same amount of time as I've know her

the other day I went to visit her and we had a lot of fun

we ended up having sex several times and one time she said "tell me you love me"

i was really thrown off

i do like her a lot and I enjoy spending time with her...but what? I am in shock

why did she say that? I was kind of caught off guard

i ignored it and she said it a few minutes later

again I ignored it and she never said it again

also, we had sex later in the night and she began crying afterward

i was so confused. why?

i know for a fact I never pressured her into it...we have amazing sex and she really enjoy it, but I can't figure out why she was crying

we are really compatible and we have beautiful sex, but I just don't know what to think

i think she likes me a lot, but I was just confused about what happened the other day

any ideas?

thanks!

why would I say I love her?

we have been together for 6 weeks.

and I only see every so often...

Most Helpful Girl

• You just anwered your own question.

She started crying because she realized you didn't love her and not just that but you just kept ignoring her curiosity of how much you like her. she probably just felt that you didn't like her at all, because you didn't say ANYTHING, and it was just about you having sex with her. this might have felt pretty degrading.

yup

hope I helped. :)