• Ask
  • myTake

Why did she cry during sex?

OK to make a long story shorti've been seeing a girl for the past 6 weeksthings have been going really well -- we really get along, have great sex, have fun, etcthe only problem is that I am 22 and a recent college grad who is working near our hometownshe is a year younger -- still in college -- and goes to school a little less than 2 hours awaywe met before she moved back to school and since she has been back I've only seen her oncefurthermore, I am heading out of the country for 6 weeks at the beginning of next monthi'll basically be gone for the same amount of time as I've know herthe other day I went to visit her and we had a lot of funwe ended up having sex several times and one time she said "tell me you love me"i was really thrown offi do like her a lot and I enjoy spending time with her...but what? I am in shockwhy did she say that? I was kind of caught off guard i ignored it and she said it a few minutes lateragain I ignored it and she never said it againalso, we had sex later in the night and she began crying afterwardi was so confused. why?i know for a fact I never pressured her into it...we have amazing sex and she really enjoy it, but I can't figure out why she was cryingwe are really compatible and we have beautiful sex, but I just don't know what to thinki think she likes me a lot, but I was just confused about what happened the other dayany ideas?thanks!

why would I say I love her?
we have been together for 6 weeks.
and I only see every so often...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You just anwered your own question. She started crying because she realized you didn't love her and not just that but you just kept ignoring her curiosity of how much you like her. she probably just felt that you didn't like her at all, because you didn't say ANYTHING, and it was just about you having sex with her. this might have felt pretty degrading. yuphope I helped. :)

What Girls Said 3

• she probley was crying because she thinks your just using her for sex. so she feels dirty and ashamed.all because you didn't say you loved her

• maybe she is worried that your going to go away and forget all about her and she feels like she might love you and was just scared or sad or something/the other thing is that she is a little younger than you and maybe that's the way all her other relationships went and when it didn't go like that she felt like you don't like her.did you tell her how you felt about her?

• i'd reeeeeeally like to say there's a reason for all this, but it's kind of creepy about the "tell me you love me" thing along with everything else. then again she could just really be getting into it. sex is intense, maybe she's just really affected by it, hormonally or otherwise.

What Guys Said 2

• She probably thinks that you had sex with her without any feelings involved, just as if she was a beach, the reason she didn't cry before is most probably because she gave you a chance, but you didn't get any feelings at all.If you want to solve the problem just come to her, take her out to a nice place, apologize.Optional : tell her that you were surprised and shocked the other times.And tell her what she wants to hear.If you don't want to tell her that, so you should understand that she is not one of the girls whom you can just have sex with.

• NOOO! I completely agree witht his plan... except don't tell her what she wants to hear! tell her how you really feel....that you like her alot. telling her you love her just so she can hear it and you don't feel it yet will cause problems in the future. yeah.

• yea dude you should probably talk to her. I know a lot of girls who if they asked the same thing and they were ignored they would jump straight to the idea that they're a "object" for sex. its stupid but you should just talk to her about it.