• Ask
  • myTake

Why did she cry during sex?

OK to make a long story short i've been seeing a girl for the past 6 weeks things have been going really well -- we really get along, have great... Show More

why would I say I love her?
we have been together for 6 weeks.
and I only see every so often...

Most Helpful Opinion

• You just anwered your own question. She started crying because she realized you didn't love her and not just that but you just kept ignoring her curiosity of how much you like her. she probably just felt that you didn't like her at all, because you didn't say ANYTHING, and it was just about you having sex with her. this might have felt pretty degrading. yuphope I helped. :)

What Girls Said 4

• she probley was crying because she thinks your just using her for sex. so she feels dirty and ashamed.all because you didn't say you loved her

• maybe she is worried that your going to go away and forget all about her and she feels like she might love you and was just scared or sad or something/the other thing is that she is a little younger than you and maybe that's the way all her other relationships went and when it didn't go like that she felt like you don't like her.did you tell her how you felt about her?

• i'd reeeeeeally like to say there's a reason for all this, but it's kind of creepy about the "tell me you love me" thing along with everything else. then again she could just really be getting into it. sex is intense, maybe she's just really affected by it, hormonally or otherwise.

What Guys Said 2

• She probably thinks that you had sex with her without any feelings involved, just as if she was a beach, the reason she didn't cry before is most probably because she gave you a chance, but you didn't get any feelings at all.If you want to solve the problem just come to her, take her out to a nice place, apologize.Optional : tell her that you were surprised and shocked the other times.And tell her what she wants to hear.If you don't want to tell her that, so you should understand that she is not one of the girls whom you can just have sex with.

• NOOO! I completely agree witht his plan... except don't tell her what she wants to hear! tell her how you really feel....that you like her alot. telling her you love her just so she can hear it and you don't feel it yet will cause problems in the future. yeah.

• yea dude you should probably talk to her. I know a lot of girls who if they asked the same thing and they were ignored they would jump straight to the idea that they're a "object" for sex. its stupid but you should just talk to her about it.