Does this mean anything? (grinding)

I was at a high school mixer and danced with this one guy. We danced for like four songs and during the last 2 he held my hands and danced for super long. Also he would hold my shirt and also he kept dancing with me after we were asked to move,. Do you think this means anything or was it just something that happened? Because usually here you grind for one song and don't hold hands etc.

He goes to a boy school and I go to a girl school, so but I don't even know who he is...
oh and we didn't really talk he tried but it was super loud I couldn't hear him, and I probs would've given him my nuber

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you guys speak at all during the dance? I think it could mean a lot of things. You guys were having fun dancing. Maybe he has the hots for you. It's hard to tell when you are in the moment and are dancing. If he would had ask for your number would you had gaved it to him?