• Ask
  • myTake

Does this mean anything? (grinding)

I was at a high school mixer and danced with this one guy. We danced for like four songs and during the last 2 he held my hands and danced for super... Show More

He goes to a boy school and I go to a girl school, so but I don't even know who he is...
oh and we didn't really talk he tried but it was super loud I couldn't hear him, and I probs would've given him my nuber

Most Helpful Opinion

• Did you guys speak at all during the dance? I think it could mean a lot of things. You guys were having fun dancing. Maybe he has the hots for you. It's hard to tell when you are in the moment and are dancing. If he would had ask for your number would you had gaved it to him?

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah. wow that sucks because if you try to look for him it's going to be hard to find him. To bad you didn't get his first name. But yeah it's always hard to hear things at dances. That's why if I like a girl I try to get her number before I leave just in case I might not see her agian. But you never know you might see him again.

• Just found him on facebook, yupp... kind of strange, cool but trying to find him I met this other guy I kind of like him better? so.. there's that.:)

• I am glad that you found him on facebook. And I'm glad that you met another guy. Has things worked out between you and the other guy?

• He digs the way yashake that thaaaang on the dancefloor, babbyyy. Check him out again, if he digs ya on the floor, he might really dig ya off the floor!

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, it all depends on when you go back to school. If anything is going to happen between the two of you, he will make it obvious when you see him again. Either he'll ignore you completely or come up and talk to you about how great that night was. Either way you have your answer. Good luck!

• He goes to a boy school and I go to a girl school, so but I don't even know who he is...

• Will you ever end up contacting him again? Like do you have his number or anything? Because if you don't then I doubt that what happened was for real...