Is a fleshlight worth buying?

i wanted to know if fleshlight is good enough I mean does it really feel like a p**** or it is just overrated and are there any other good male sex toys if any of these really give "THAT" feeling

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen them in my local sex shop, first I thought they were some kind of weird pouch erm...They look rather crap, and the shopkeeper said they can hardly sell them. So maybe that reflects on their actual quality.

• Selected as most helpful

It is useless unless you work yourself up hard enough to enter it. It does envelop you (like a pvssy) but masturbation works differently. You need the rapid changes in speed and contacts to get off, counteracting the exertion and effort of doing it. A fleshlight "plays only one note". I also found that I had to finish with my hand, particularly the "milking" action at the end.

• I'm waiting for them to make one that feels like a hand.

• It's the best thing since sliced bread. Joe Rogan from fear factor endorces it on his blog! link and you get a discount if you click the link on his website before you buy it

• I haven't tried it, but it looks useless...