Is it normal that guys masturbate although they have a girlfriend?

is it normal, I'm with my boyfriend for a year and I always tho he is kind of a sex obsessed but we have less and less sex now . but sometimes he... Show More

cheers every1 for responses, I didn't really mean to say something that it isn't normal haha I know every1 does it, and all the guys watch porno, its normal i know and understand :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry, I was in a rush when I did the first post (sorry for the bad English.)

A couple of other points.

Men who wank regularly, particularly during their twenties are far less likely to have prostrate problems later in life. So expecting your guy not to wank can be harmful to his long term health.

Regarding the wanking at night thing. Morning wood or morning glory, when you wake up with an erection, full name Nocturnal penile tumescence. "Every man without erectile dysfunction experience this phenomenon, usually several times during the night." wikipedia

i.e. your boyfriend could be waking up with a boner.

Speaking as a man, if you wake up with an erection (and sometimes it can be painfully hard) and can't get back to sleep, the easiest thing to do, is have a wank. It gets ride of the erection and after a man orgasms there is some hormone released that makes to you sleepy. This is why all men fall asleep straight after sex. The fact that he is going to watch porn though is a bit alarming.

Despite the negative feed back I agree with kazine comment to tell him to stop "watching porn when your around." If you don't like it, then you don't like it. He doesn't need to stop, he just needs to be more discrete.

Just as a little bit of feed back, about once a year my girl friend discovers by chance were I hide my porn on the computer. ( I just like very soft porn, sexy women in bikinis stuff like that). There then follows an embarrassing ten minutes when she takes great delight absolutely humiliating me, going through the porn asking me awkward questions like which girl is my favourite? etc

If you want humiliate your boy friend in the same manner, you could challenge him the describe the plot of one of his porn tapes. I guarantee you'll laugh your tits off.

Your having a long distance relationship and your boy friend seems to be having difficulty adjusting his behaviour when your around.