What does the prefect vagina look like?

I've seen other vaginas but mine outer lips are bigger and I don't have that skin thing hanging from it, what is the perfect vagina to you because it is making me feel uncomfortable and not wanted to be touched because I don't want to be embarrassed so please only honest answers and maybe some pictures.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no such thing. Each is beautiful in it's own way. I love them all - they're so feminine and sexy. Even without having seen it, I can say with certainty that yours is no exception.

Vulvas come in all sorts of shapes, size and colours and they're all magnificent. Take a look at this image gallery link (It's a sex-ed site, not p*rn). Look at all the endless variations and suddenly yours might not seem so weird after all.

So cherish your vulva, it's beautiful.

What Guys Said 5

• The perfect vagina looks like it has my dck in it... because my dck is in it.

• The first one in gallery 6 in the site that sa230e posted is my fav, but everyone's different

• as in you want pictures of what I think the ideal is?

• it looks like a...vagina...?

• The perfect vagina is any vagina that is on my bed and wants me to play with it... ;-)

• Its really that simple isn't it! hopefully more girls will read this AND BELIEVE IT!

What Girls Said 1

• heh heh heh I think mine looks weird too but then again I've never seen anyother but I think they all look weird =S I like normal smooth skin xD