Why do girls fart during sex?

This is really embarrassing me and my boyfriend had sex then I farted I was well embarrassed. is it normal to fart during sex and what causes it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, I've farted during sex. Not frequently, but occasionally. For me, it's generally because when I'm about to orgasm, I tend to tense up and bare down, which causes a lot of pressure in that area and sometimes one slips out. I "queef" more often than fart---that happens when you end up with some air in your vagina while the guy is thrusting (it happens most often when I'm in doggiestyle position)---the air has to come back out and when it does, it usually causes a vibration that may or may not make a "farting" noise. Both are pretty normal.

What Guys Said 1

• If your ontop it might be 'cos you get so much air up there - your anus opens up really wide during - and it gathers in, uh, wherever farts come from, haha. Then it splats out. I assume its normal, hahaha. Queefs are jokes, aswell, I've neverrr seen it happen.

What Girls Said 3

• Lmaoo yea it's normal, loads of girls do it.I'm not sure why though, I'm guessing pressure? I wouldn't hold me to that though.Google it? :)

• queefs? or farting from your butt? :( I mean my vagina does it cause air got in... I don't know about the butt... lol

• I don't know if it's normal, but I remember this happened to me once. The guy I was having sex with stopped, then got his clothes on and left without saying a thing (true story). Needless to say, he was a real a**shole and I'm glad not to be with him anymore!