• Ask
  • myTake

Best position for cunnilingus?

Girls, what position is the best for you when receiving cunnilingus and guys which position do you prefer giving it. Not to be too graphic but for... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Best position is on the washing machine, the spind cycle helps...

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

• i like to be on my back propped up on my elbows so I can watch him lick and suck and bite at my pussy. Love to wrap my legs around his sholders so I can pull him in closer or raise my hips toward his tonguw if I want him in deeper!and I love it when I get close to my climax if he will put 2 fingers in and rub my gSpot...WOW!

• Very good, I am the like this, could you consider me. accuris@hotmail.com. I will lick your p**** all the way you come.

• That sounds really hot. I would love to try that some time. As for positions... any position is good in my opinion.

• just lol!...I'm sure he is not...

What Guys Said 5

• Lay her down edge of the bed with her ass / pussy right at the edge legs touching the ground. Start inner thighs and slowly lick tongue only everywhere but her lips or crack. Lick her ass crack but stop sort of her pussy repeatedly and then unexpectedly lick from her ass and don't stop. Lick her opening from ass to clit going deeper with each stroke. Soon as she's open wet and writhing just stay on her clit and insert your finger curling it onto her spongy g spot and with a come here motion of your figure run her g spot suck her clit and ride her wave

• simply excellent

• I love doing it the same way as you...its the action of her movement that really gets me going..and her too. Unfortunately, she doesn't want to work it all the time...plus she thinks she's suffocating me (funny)...sometimes I use this big toy in her at the same time and she starts moving and backing into it really hard and fast. It always makes her gush a waterfall all over my face...very sweet juice...the best!

• I'm sure you're not masturbating or anything right now

• You may be but I am not. I am trying to figure how which position girls prefer. It is helpful to understand females better in order to pleasure them better.

• I'm sure by your graphic description that you have it under control.

What They Said On Facebook