Can you guess a guys penis size?

Hi,

I'd like to know if you girls can guess what a guys penis size is by just looking at it.

The reason I ask this is because my girl thought I was 7 inches, but I'm actually 5inches. I haven't told her, but I am surprised that she got it so wrong.

So do you girls actually measure a guy, or do you take his word for it? and can you tell his size by just seeing it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Erm. no I don't think I have ever tried guessing. What's the point? It probably is possible to just glance and measure, but I think you'd be pretty obsessive to go around doing that to all you're boyfriends. I don't really listen if a guy tells me what size they are because quite often they exaggerate a bit, beside's I'm really not that bothered. Hope this helps.

What Girls Said 2

• I guess when we look at them we can sort of 'guess-timate'.

• Yeah off by 2 inches is A LOT. Maybe your girlfriend is inexperienced. You should be glad about that.

What Guys Said 2

• Most girls terribly overestimate.

• some girl told me a formula like forever ago

its your shoe size divide by two plus a half an inch

pretty close for me

maybe your girlfriend sucks at math or you are a clown.